"You don't know how many companies are bidding, even the famous Meng family in Xiangjiang are here. The piece of land is too big and divided into several pieces. Qian Ran and I did not bid for the largest pieces of land, but We picked one that we were guaranteed to win, even at that time it was extremely risky."

Jiang Zhida paused for a moment, raising the curiosity of the three people in Chu Xia to the highest level, and all eyes looked at him: "Then what?"

Jiang Zhida raised his eyebrows and said with a proud look: "Of course the bid was successful! But it almost failed. At first, Xiaoran said that he would only use the loan and the money we earned, not your cousins ​​​​and cousins. . But I said, since we have bids, we have to put them all forward. If we can't succeed, it is purely because we are not strong enough, and we are not sorry. The result is that with the money, it is just a little higher than the company with the highest bid, and we won the land! "

Jiang Zhida's tone was filled with rejoicing. If they had hesitated even a little bit when writing the bid amount, they would have really missed out on that piece of land.

But a successful bid is only the first step. Next, we have to think about how to build a factory on the land, and... we are short of money!

Chu Xia thought for a while and said: "If we continue to borrow money, it will be easier to get loans once we have the land. Once the factory is built and orders are received, the funds will slowly come back and we can repay the bank loan by then."

Jiang Zhida shook his head: "We have thought about a loan, but the pressure is too great. I am going to find my elder brother to see if I can convince him to invest in us. Qian Ran is responsible for the factory. I will also go to Haishi and other cities to continue to open up new markets. Let's see if we can take the order."

Before the factory is established, you can first set up a small workshop to accept small orders. After the factory is established, you can then work hard to accept large orders.

Chu Xia thought for a moment and said, "That's okay. It will indeed be less stressful, but it will be harder."

The two talked about the general direction of the business, but Jiang Zhida and Qian Ran still needed to work on the specific details, and Chu Xia couldn't help with these.

Cen Huaian listened to the two people talking very carefully. He lay on the back of the chair and kept looking at Jiang Zhida.

Cen Zhengnian did not participate in the conversation between the two. His eyes only fell on Chu Xia. Looking at her serious look, the tenderness in his eyes overflowed.

*

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, Cen Zhengnian and his research institute were also on holiday. He took Chu Xia and An An to pay New Year's greetings to his teacher Yan Hemin, and then walked around with some of his close colleagues from the institute.

Ye Xingxiu finally got married. He got married last year. The person he married was a girl in the blind date photos his mother sent him.

That girl was very brave. After being rejected by Ye Xingxu, she came directly with Ye Xingxu's photo. She must ask clearly why he didn't like her.

The girl came all the way, and Ye Xingxu couldn't leave her alone. The two gradually got to know each other, and after a series of things, they fell in love and got married.

In early summer, I was in the family home and watched the various entanglements between Ye Xingxiu and his wife. It was really not easy for them to get together.

When Ye Xingxu brought his wife to Chu Xia's house, Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian had just returned from celebrating the New Year.

The two of them had just gotten married not long ago, and it was a sweet time. Just looking at each other made people feel the love flowing between them.