Cen Huai'an took the money, and the small ledger in his heart rattled. His savings could be increased by a large sum.

Now An'an is like a little Pixiu, crazily grabbing money into his arms.

"My, my!"

It was only at this time that An An was completely like a child, not thinking about anything, and people couldn't help but smile when they saw her.

"Mom, a lot of new year's money!" Cen Huaian walked up to Chu Xia and showed her the money.

The smile at the corner of Chu Xia's mouth got bigger. She raised her hand and rubbed his hair and said, "It's really a lot. When you get home, I'll take you to get a passbook and deposit it in the bank."

Cen Huaian said "Hmm", thinking about the money he had saved, the corners of his mouth turned up.

Over there, Jiang Zhida took out another handful of money, and Zhang Lu hurriedly walked up to him, trying hard to think of auspicious words that Cen Huai'an had not said.

However, she didn't know as much as Cen Huai'an in the first place, and after being told so much by him, she finally thought hard and only got five pieces of great unity.

After Zhang Lu finished speaking, Jiang Weixian didn't think about anything and immediately rushed to Jiang Zhida: "I wish you uncle... I wish you uncle..."

After congratulating him for a long time, but without saying a word of congratulation, he burst out crying: "Uncle, I can't remember. Everything I can say has been said by my brothers and sisters!"

Jiang Weixian's tone was very aggrieved. He knew several of them, but he didn't take the lead over his brothers and sisters.

Like him, Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin were unable to say a single word of auspiciousness in front of Jiang Zhida. In the end, like Xixi who did not go to school, they both only received a piece of lucky money.

Xiwang looked at the money in the hands of Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin, and then thought of the amount of money Cen Huaian took. He only regretted that his two children did not react quickly enough and did not live up to their expectations!

"Next time you say blessings, you two should run faster." Xi Wang whispered to the two children.

Cen Huaize scratched his head: "But Mom, I ran first and I don't know what to say."

He only knew how to play when he was in school, dawdling around every day, and never studied at all. How could he know those polite-sounding auspicious words?

Cen Huaixin is better than Cen Huaize. She can study in school, but because she is not serious, she does not study well.

She was more confident than Cen Huaize, so she nodded heavily and said, "Okay!"

Cen's father and Jiang Shengnan didn't think it was a problem that Cen Huaize and Cen Huaixin couldn't tell them. After all, An An had said so much.

However, the two of them kept their eyes on Cen Huai'an, with pride in their eyes, and the smile in the corners of Jiang Shengnan's eyes never fell.

The others did not have as many tricks as Jiang Zhida. Each of the children received the same amount of money. After the distribution, Jiang Zhishu and Jiang Zhida drove everyone home.

The homes of Chu Xia, Cen Huai'an, and Cen Zhengnian were the farthest from Grandpa Chiang's home, and Jiang Zhida was the last to see them off.

On the way, Jiang Zhida couldn't bear it anymore and told Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian about their bid for land this time.