But he wanted to think about Zhao Qi's style for a while. No one who played chess with him in the past had this style. Cen Huaian wanted to see how many of Zhao Qi's flaws in playing chess could be exposed in the end.

Because the outcome was certain, Cen Huaian played the game slowly, still thinking about how he could fill in those loopholes if he played chess the way Zhao Qi did.

Zhao Qi has been playing chess since she was a child. She didn't realize it at first, but later she discovered that Cen Huaian could beat her long ago.

He is still playing now, because he specially bypassed those winning places. Zhao Qi thought he was playing tricks on himself. Winning or not, playing in circles on the chessboard, wasn't he deliberately teasing her?

She placed the chess piece heavily on the chessboard, and stared at Cen Huaian with a pair of eyes full of angry flames: "Is it fun to play tricks on others? Hong Youxuan often praises you, but I think you are nothing more than that! It doesn't matter if you are good at chess, but your character is not good You are just as annoying!"

Zhao Qi spoke loudly, and everyone heard the dispute at once. The people standing next to Cen Huaian and Zhao Qi who had been watching the two playing chess were surprised that Zhao Qi suddenly became angry. They did not think that Cen Huaian was playing tricks on her.

Grandpa Jiang and Zhao Qi's father came over, as did Hong Youxuan and Hong Yuande.

"Qi Qi, what's going on?" As soon as Zhao Qi's father came over, he frowned and looked at Zhao Qi with a serious expression on his face.

Grandpa Jiang walked up to Cen Huai'an and touched his head to tell him not to panic. He knew his great-grandson, he was definitely not who Zhao Qi said.

When Zhao Qi saw his father, he immediately shed tears of grievance. He cried and complained to him, saying that Cen Huaian's chess play was too much.

After hearing this, Zhao Qi's father frowned even more, and looked at Cen Huai'an with a somewhat unkind look.

Cen Huai'an was not afraid, nor did he avoid Zhao Qi's father's eyes, and explained in a logical manner why he did what he did.

"I wanted to observe how Zhao Qi's game played in the end, and how I could win the game if I used her method. I didn't mean to play tricks on her. I'm sorry, I didn't know that this would cause misunderstanding."

Grandpa Jiang touched Cen Huai'an's head, walked to the chess game and watched it for a while, then raised his head and said to Zhao Qi's father: "Zhao Li, come and see this chess game. If An An deliberately played tricks on your daughter, he would not play like this. "

Everyone knows how to play chess. As the saying goes: Those in authority are confused, but onlookers know clearly. Zhao Qi was in the chess game, and she only saw that Cen Huaian could win but not win, as if he was playing tricks on her.

But others, as a whole, are not like this.

Grandpa Jiang continued: "After An An was able to beat Zhao Qi for the first time, he no longer followed his own ideas, but cooperated with Zhao Qi in playing chess, allowing Zhao Qi to fully develop his own ideas."

The teacher who had been watching Cen Huaian and Zhao Qi play chess also spoke up, telling Zhao Qi that his father and Zhao Qi had misunderstood, and that Cen Huaian did not mean that.

The Go exchange meeting is for young people to exchange chess skills. These older seniors do not want the exchange meeting to be unpleasant at the beginning.

After Zhao Qi's father watched the chess game, his brows slowly relaxed, but he still couldn't bear the cry of his daughter. He said angrily: "He is really easy to misunderstand, and the children playing chess with him may not necessarily recognize him." His intention. And even so, whether he can end it or not is because he is better than others to show off his skills. Don't do this next time."