There are dozens of people in a research laboratory, and it is impossible for Cen Zhengnian to invite everyone here. He rarely has many interpersonal relationships during his work.

As soon as Yan Hemin came in, he gave the gift he brought to Cen Zhengnian: "Happy birthday, do you have a cake?"

"Yes." Cen Zhengnian did not be polite to Yan Hemin and took his gift and put it aside.

"But teacher, you can't eat too much."

Yan Hemin's smile fell immediately: "Zheng Nian, you are becoming more and more unreasonable, just like your wife."

Cen Zhengnian nodded and accepted Yan Hemin's words: "Teacher, I am doing this for your own good."

At this time, everyone else came in. Seeing the red apron Cen Zhengnian was wearing, they couldn't hold it back and everyone laughed.

However, everyone also knew that today was Cen Zhengnian's birthday, so they tried their best to suppress their laughter, but to no avail.

Among them, Ye Xingxu laughed the loudest: "Cen Zhengnian, it's not common for you to look like this today!"

Cen Zhengnian had a calm expression on his face, and did not feel that he had lost any face because of their smiles. He looked at them and said, "Come in and eat."

Those people didn't see any expression on Cen Zhengnian's face, and they found smiling boring. They just thought Cen Zhengnian was funny in this outfit, and they didn't mean to laugh at him.

In many families, if the husband's friends and colleagues are invited to dinner, the daughter-in-law will take the children to eat aside after cooking and will not serve the meal.

But Chu Xia didn't do this. She even asked Cen Zhengnian specifically: "Where should I go to eat?"

Cen Zhengnian said: "Eat on the table."

There was only one table of food, so of course everyone sat down and ate together. And this is a meal cooked in early summer. If she can't eat it, then no one else is qualified to eat it.

The corners of Chu Xia's mouth raised. Even if Cen Zhengnian doesn't let her eat, she will still sit here and eat, but Cen Zhengnian will never want to eat her cooking in the future.

Except for Yan Hemin and Ye Xingxiu, everyone else was stunned when they saw Chu Xia sitting next to Cen Zhengnian with her children.

Chu Xia looked at them with a smile and said, "Thank you Mr. Yan and everyone for coming to celebrate Zheng Nian's birthday. You are welcome to eat whatever you want. If anyone is not full, just ask, there is still more in the pot over there."

Yan Hemin smiled and continued: "We are not prepared to be polite. We have all tasted your craftsmanship. You have married a good wife in the past year!"

Cen Zhengnian used serving chopsticks to pick up a piece of beef for Yan Hemin, with a smile on his face: "Teacher, try it. Everyone will eat it too."

I didn't drink, and I had to work in the afternoon, but I prepared soda and good tea for early summer.

The meals include meat and vegetables, soups and cakes, and staple foods include steamed buns and rice, satisfying everyone's taste.

Everyone had been working all morning and was already very hungry. Just after smelling the aroma of all kinds of food outside, we couldn't help but salivate.

Now it was finally time to eat, and when the food tasted so delicious, I was not a sociable person. In an instant, everyone at the dinner table was immersed in cooking, and no one spoke at all.