Cen Zhengnian's stomach is well maintained and he rarely gets sick recently. However, his work consumes too much. In early summer, he often buys meat, ribs, eggs, and also orders milk for him to eat every day.

Of course she and Cen Huaian also ate.

After eating well, An An also gained some fat on her face, and she didn't look so thin anymore.

Now in the family courtyard, there are many children who want to play with him because he has two particularly majestic big dogs.

As soon as Cen Huaian led them out, a group of children surrounded them. Some children were naughty and wanted to get on the dog and let the dog carry him.

But he couldn't ride it. As soon as he touched the yellow or black ones, they would immediately shudder and run away.

The store where she came to buy medicine in early summer was very large and had the most complete range of medicinal materials. She had to go through several stores before finding it.

Because she comes to buy Chinese medicine from time to time, some of the store clerks remember Chu Xia and know that she knows about medicinal materials, and they will also talk to her a few words.

"A batch of good medicinal materials have recently come in. They were dug from the mountains. Do you want to take a look?"

The store collects all kinds of medicinal materials. Some people will dig things up in the mountains and bring them to this store to sell them. This store offers fair prices.

"Let me see."

Chu Xia also likes wild and old medicinal herbs. She had bought a fifty-year-old wild ginseng in this store before.

Older stores also have them, but top-quality medicinal materials are also very expensive now, and you don't have that much money in early summer.

The medicinal materials mentioned by the clerk today were very good when she saw them in Chu Xia, but they didn't have what she needed, so she didn't buy them.

After buying the medicinal materials, Chu Xia was about to leave the pharmacy when she looked up and saw Luo Peng walking in with a piece of paper.

"Cousin?"

When Chu Xia called her, Luo Peng looked up, with a hint of panic in his eyes, and subconsciously wanted to put the paper behind him.

But she soon realized that her reaction was a bit too much. She blinked to hide the panic in her eyes, folded the paper with her hands and put it in her pocket.

"Chu Xia, why are you here?"

Luo Peng was also surprised. This is a traditional Chinese medicine store. Only people who are sick will come here to buy medicinal materials. But she thought about Chu Xia's major again, and it made sense for Chu Xia to be here.

"Do you need to buy any medicinal materials for your profession?"

Chu Xia showed Luo Peng the medicinal materials in her hand: "No, I bought some medicinal materials for grandpa to make wine."

She didn't ask Luo Peng what he was doing here. Chu Xia took her pulse and knew what Luo Peng's body was like.

Luo Peng tied his hair back and smiled tenderly at Chu Xia: "Thank you for telling me to take care of my body that day. I went to see a doctor and felt much better. I came here today to follow the doctor's instructions and take medicine."

Chu Xia nodded and smiled: "That's good. I hope cousin you will recover soon."

Luo Peng said "hmm", the two parted, and she went in to grab the medicine.