Two dogs also ran in from the yard, and their bodies were quite wet from the rain. Cen Huaian wiped them with a dog bath towel.

After passing the dog, Cen Huaian lay on the window and looked out. The rain had completely soaked the land, and small puddles had even formed on it.

"Mom, it's raining so hard!"

"Um."

Chu Xia looked outside with worry on his face. Cen Zhengnian didn't bring an umbrella when he went to the institute. He didn't know if the rain would stop when he came back.

However, summer rain comes and goes quickly, so it shouldn't last long.

Who would have thought that when it was time for dinner, Chu Xia discovered that although the rain had decreased from heavy to light, it still hadn't stopped. Walking from the institute to home, the clothes would still get wet.

Chu Xia looked at Cen Huaian. He was playing throwing balls with the dog in the living room. She took an umbrella and a raincoat, and after thinking about it, she took another umbrella.

There are three people in the family. After arriving in the capital in early summer, they prepared two extra umbrellas in case they were not enough.

"An'an, I'm going to deliver an umbrella to your father. You are at home and don't go out!"

"good."

In early summer, I put on my rubber shoes and went out.

There was a damp earthy atmosphere outside, and it rained. The sultry heat of the past few days had subsided a lot, and people felt a comfortable coolness.

In early summer, I asked the guards to help deliver umbrellas. In the past, when early summer came, I would also give the guards apples.

Every time, I have to trouble people to help. Although this is their duty, Chu Xia still wants to send some food to express her gratitude.

But without exception, they did not accept it. Once Chu Xia just stuffed it into the window and left, they asked Cen Zhengnian to bring it back again.

After Cen Zhengnian returned home, he said to Chu Xia: "They have discipline and don't take a needle or a thread from the masses. Don't give it away, they won't want it."

Chu Xia understood it and never sent it again.

*

When Cen Zhengnian came back from the laboratory, his colleagues in the laboratory told him that his wife had given him an umbrella and left it on his desk.

He walked over, looked at the umbrella, and then looked out the window, only to realize that it was raining outside.

"Zhengnian, your wife is so considerate. Unlike my wife and I, who are already an old couple, she never thought of giving me an umbrella. Every time it rains, I go home drenched."

Colleagues looked at the umbrellas and raincoats on Cen Zhengnian's desk with envy, and even gave them two as a gift for fear of getting wet.

Everyone else was in almost the same situation. Yan He, from the Institute of Residential and Residential Housing, did not need an umbrella. Looking at the umbrella, he sighed with a smile on his face: "It seems that your wife moved here right. You lived a lot in the past." It's rough, not to mention it's raining, it's even hailing and I'll be beaten back to the dormitory."

Cen Zhengnian looked at the umbrella with soft eyes, as if he could see Chu Xia holding the umbrella to the entrance of the institute. He nodded and said, "Yes. Teacher, I will go home for dinner tonight."