Hong Yuande didn't like to be polite. When his great-grandson came over, he stood up and said, "Xiaoxuan is here, let's start now."

Grandpa Jiang did not move and said, "Xiaoxuan has just arrived. Please let him rest for a while. Didn't you see how sweaty he is?"

Hong Yuande waved his hands impatiently: "How can the boy be so squeamish!"

Hong Youxuan smiled and said to Grandpa Jiang, "Grandpa Jiang, I'm fine."

Then he followed Hong Yuande to the side, and Grandpa Jiang could only pull Cen Huaian to follow him. He also called Chu Xia.

The group came to Hong Youxuan's study.

It is said to be a study room, but there are very few books in it, and most of them are related to chess.

The room is not like Grandpa Chiang's study. There are various books and papers placed there, as well as a desk for working. The table next to the bookshelf is very clean and has nothing on it. It looks like a decoration.

There is a large space in the middle of the house, with a large square table. The chessboard and chess pieces placed in the middle of the square table can be seen as soon as you enter the door. There are a few chairs around, quite like a chess room.

Hong Youxuan and Cen Huaian sat at both ends of the chessboard, while Grandpa Jiang and Hong Yuande sat on one side, their expressions serious and no longer as leisurely as before.

Chu Xia walked out, and not long after she came in carrying a tray with a teapot and teacups on it.

She poured two cups of tea, one for Grandpa Jiang and one for Hong Yuande. In addition, he poured two more glasses for Cen Huaian and Hong Youxuan.

When Hong Youxuan saw the teacup placed in front of him, he raised his head and smiled at Chu Xia: "Thank you, aunt."

Although he was still a child, Chu Xia was stunned to see Qingfenglangyue's temperament in him.

Different from Cen Zhengnian's gentleness, Hong Youxuan could tell that his temper was like this, he was polite and polite, like a child specially raised by the ancient nobles.

Chu Xia looked at Hong Yuande and then at Hong Youxuan, feeling curious. It was normal for elders and younger generations to have different temperaments, but they were completely opposite, which made her couldn't help but think about how Hong Youxuan's parents raised them.

But that was all she thought. She was not familiar with Hong Youxuan and his parents, so Chu Xia quickly put these messy thoughts behind her ears and concentrated on watching Cen Huaian and the others play chess.

Cen Huaian and Hong Youxuan also follow the rules of Go when playing chess, guess first.

When guessing first, Grandpa Jiang and Hong Yuande argued for a while about who would be the one to catch the chess piece.

Hong Yuande was still counting his honors one by one to prove to Grandpa Chiang that he was better than Grandpa Chiang in the field of Go.

But before he finished speaking, Grandpa Jiang grabbed a handful of white chess pieces and asked directly: "Xiao Xuan, is it an odd number or an even number?"

Before Hong Youxuan could answer, Hong Yuande roared angrily: "Jiang Zhongmin! You are acting like a rogue!"

Grandpa Jiang looked at him with a smile, looking like a kind old man: "When you finish talking about your honors, this morning will be over."

At this time, Hong Youxuan also said: "Grandpa, don't be angry. Grandpa Jiang is the guest and you are the host. Let Grandpa Jiang play the chess game."