While drinking tea in Chu Xia, Hong Yuande looked disgusted when he heard what Grandpa Jiang said, and almost stopped laughing.

Sure enough, Grandpa Chiang was interesting, and Grandpa Chiang's friends were also very interesting.

"Where is your great-grandson?" Grandpa Jiang asked Hong Yuande while drinking tea.

Hong Yuande sat carelessly opposite Grandpa Jiang, poured himself a cup of tea and said, "I know you came late, so I asked him to come back later."

Grandpa Jiang saw Hong Yuande drinking the tea in one go. He drank the tea slowly and said, "You have to drink tea slowly. If you drink it in one go, what kind of taste will you get?"

Hong Yuande acted like he was against him, poured another cup of tea, drank it in one breath and said, "Tea is just for quenching thirst. If you drink it pretending like you do, I will die of thirst."

Grandpa Jiang did not argue with him. Just as Hong Yuande understood him, he also understood Hong Yuande's distaste for being arty.

"Our time is limited. If your great-grandson doesn't come, we will leave."

"You said I was impatient just now, why are you so impatient now?" Hong Yuande looked at Cen Huai'an, who was sitting obediently and drinking tea, and said with a smile, "You're not really scared, are you?"

Grandpa Jiang turned the teacup in his hand and said, "Yuande, you really love telling jokes."

Chu Xia felt the swords and swords between the two old people. As a junior, she tried to reduce her sense of presence. She quietly approached Cen Huai'an and asked him in a low voice: "Did my great-grandfather tell me what to bring you here for?"

Cen Huai'an also imitated Chu Xia's behavior, covering his mouth with a tea cup and replying in a breathy voice: "Let me play a game of chess."

Listening to the conversation between the two old men, Chu Xia had guessed the same thing, but now it was just confirmed by Cen Huaian.

Then there is no need to worry, it is a friendly discussion between the juniors.

Chu Xia continued to drink tea calmly, and patted Cen Huai'an on the head and said, "Don't be nervous when you play chess later, just like playing with your grandpa."

Cen Huaian looked at Chu Xia: "Mom, do you want me to go all out?"

Every time Cen Huaian had sex with his grandfather, he used all his abilities. Because of overthinking, he was very tired after having sex.

But this method progresses very quickly, just like a person who is always on the edge of a cliff that is about to fall, and stimulates the body's maximum potential in order to survive again and again.

This is how Cen Huaian learned chess. However, Grandpa Jiang had a certain degree of control. When he saw that Cen Huai'an was reaching the limit, he would call a stop. In this way, An An would quit the chess game and rest for a while, so that he could quickly regain his energy.

Chu Xia opened her mouth: She didn't actually mean it like this, but she didn't know how to explain it. She couldn't let An An not take it seriously.

Just when she was still thinking about what to say to Cen Huaian, a boy who looked about ten years old, wearing a white polo shirt and black knee-length shorts, walked into the house.

Seeing the people sitting in the living room, he showed a gentle smile on his face and greeted them politely: "Grandpa. Hello Grandpa Jiang. Hello auntie. Hello brother."

"How about you, Xiaoxuan." Grandpa Jiang smiled and waved to Hong Youxuan.

Chu Xia also smiled and nodded, and Cen Huai'an looked at Hong Youxuan, and at Chu Xia's signal, he called out "Hello, brother" slowly.