Chu Xia had just seen Jiang Zhida dressed up like this, and the handkerchief was provided by An An.

"It's all smoked. Who knows where that person has been."

Cen Zhengnian also walked out at this time, but he was wearing nothing on his face, only holding a squarely folded light blue handkerchief in his hand.

Jiang Zhida also gave Cen Zhengnian advice, pointing to the handkerchief hanging on his face and said: "Second cousin, it's convenient for you to do what I do."

Cen Zhengnian glanced at him and immediately looked away, walked towards the living room and said, "No need."

Teacher Fang didn't stay at Chu Xia's house for too long. She and Chu Xia praised Cen Huai'an's performance in school, then turned and left.

She came here to care about Chu Xia's family, and felt relieved when she saw that everyone was fine.

When the whole yard was filled with the smell of mugwort, and there was no one who couldn't get out of it for a while, Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian said: "Let's go see grandpa first. The gifts I brought include specialties brought back from Liangzhou. , carry it to grandpa together."

As for moving, by the time I got back from my grandpa, the smell of mugwort smoke in the yard at home had almost dissipated, so it was just the right time to pack up.

"Okay, I'm going to wash my hands."

In early summer, he soaked the remaining wormwood in a dog basin and invited Huang Zi Heizi to come over and drink.

Cen Huai'an squatted nearby to supervise, making sure that the two dogs couldn't swallow the first sip of water.

When he arrived at Grandpa Jiang's house, Grandpa Jiang had been waiting for a long time, and Aunt Li's meals were all ready.

Grandpa Jiang stood up from the recliner, leaning on crutches and looked at Chu Xia and An An, with a kind smile on his face: "Are you tired from the car ride? Are you hungry?"

Without waiting for Chu Xia to speak, Grandpa Jiang looked towards the kitchen and called Aunt Li to set the meal.

"Grandpa, why don't you ask me? I've been on the train for a long time too." Jiang Zhida jumped out and asked Grandpa Jiang, and stretched out his face to let him see the black and blue under his eyes.

Grandpa Jiang pushed Jiang Zhida's head aside in disgust: "You're a grown man, why are you tired of just taking a train? Don't stay here, help with the food!"

Grandpa Jiang turned around and looked at Chu Xia and An An with a smile on his face again.

Jiang Zhida had long been accustomed to his grandfather's differential treatment, and Cen Zhengnian was the same as him outside his grandfather.

He dragged Cen Zhengnian to the kitchen with him.

In early summer, I brought out the special products for Grandpa Jiang. In fact, they were not expensive things, just some snacks and tea from Liangzhou.

Compared with the tea that Grandpa Chiang drank himself, the tea sent in early summer has the taste of freshness, which is definitely not comparable.

But even so, Grandpa Jiang was also very happy. He looked at the tea and said, "I haven't drunk this tea yet. I'll make it and try it."

As he said that, he was going to get the thermos.

Chu Xia asked Cen Huaian to support his great-grandpa. She turned around and took the thermos and said, "Grandpa, let me go to the bar for you."