But this year she and An An had recovered their health, and she couldn't bear the heat anymore. So she spent one morning in early summer and bought a fan before the sun came out completely.

She didn't dare let the fan blow towards her, so she set it to shake its head. The cool wind blows from the fan, which makes me feel less impetuous when doing questions in early summer.

"Mom, you bought a fan!"

As soon as Cen Huaian entered the door, he saw the fan placed in the study in Chu Xia. He had just come back from outside and was sweating from the heat. He stretched his head to blow on the fan.

Chu Xia took him aside by the collar: "It's hot and cold. Do you want to blow yourself a cold? Don't blow like this in the future. Wipe off the sweat first."

After having the fan, Cen Huaian no longer likes to run outside.

Fans at this time were not cheap, there were more than 100 fans, and I only bought one in early summer.

So at night, Chu Xia and An An worked hard to move An An's small bed into her room, so that both of them could have a fan at night.

In early June, when Chu Xia was collecting clothes to hang in An An's cabinet, she saw that his desk was a little messy, so she tidied it up for him and saw the extra copy she had bought for An An when she bought a calendar.

The numbers on the wall calendar are full of circles, and only the time when Cen Zhengnian is seen is marked.

Looking at the last check mark in early summer, many days have passed since now. In fact, she hasn't seen Cen Zhengnian for longer than An An.

She didn't touch the calendar, cleared the table and walked out of the room.

When the two dogs saw her coming out, they barked and circled around her, wagging their tails like rattles.

We can no longer call them puppies. Huangzi and Heizi have grown very big. Because they were raised well, their fur is shiny and smooth, and they are very loyal to their owners.

Chu Xia touched the heads of the two dogs and knew that they were hungry again, so he went to the kitchen to find multi-grain steamed buns to feed them.

While feeding her, he said: "Your food is better than that of the dogs in the entire alley, so you must be grateful, obedient, take good care of your home, and protect your master. Don't let these steamed buns go to waste."

Dogs also need to be brainwashed, and the idea of ​​loyally protecting the owner and protecting the home must be taught every day!

When Cen Huaian came home, he saw his mother talking while feeding the dog. He was used to such a scene. He put his schoolbag on the chair, picked up the cup on the table and poured a glass of water to drink.

"Mom, it's so hot today!"

"Yes, it's a little hot."

Standing up for early summer, the weather today is a bit unnaturally hot.

Cen Huaian also had a physical education class in the afternoon. He told Chu Xia that a classmate fainted during class: "Our teacher said it was heatstroke."

When Chu Xia heard this, he immediately reached out and touched Cen Huaian's forehead. It was a little hot. It must have been caused by being too hot after walking back.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

Cen Huaian shook his head. Chu Xia was not very worried because the tea he brought to school was the patchouli tea she made specially for him, which could prevent heatstroke.