I can't think of what kind of birthday gift I should give you that you would like, but I always feel that this medical manual is what you need.

When Chu Xia saw this sentence, her eyes suddenly felt a little sour. She blinked and touched the words on the cover of the manual. The thoughtfulness of this gift surprised her more than receiving beautiful jewelry and clothes.

In early summer, I could even imagine how Cen Zhengnian found time to write this manual in his busy schedule. Maybe when he comes home from work every night, when everyone else is asleep, he has to lie on the table and copy a few pages before going to bed.

She loved the gift.

Today's birthday is the happiest birthday I've had since my grandfather left. An An specially bought her a cake and gave her a silk scarf, and Cen Zhengnian gave her what she needed most.

In fact, Cen Zhengnian himself doesn't pay much attention to birthdays, and he can't remember them. He forgets the time when he is busy.

No one had ever reminded him of this before.

But when she celebrated An An's birthday in early summer last time, she solemnly asked him to prepare a gift. She also said that everyone only celebrated birthdays once a year and this festival was very important.

Only then did Cen Zhengnian realize that he had ignored these things before. If Chu Xia attaches so much importance to An An's birthday, she must also attach great importance to her own birthday.

So at that time, he would always pay attention to what he should give for his birthday in early summer. If there was no medical practice manual from his colleague's grandfather, he would most likely find other precious medical books and give them to Chu Xia.

Chu Xia didn't know Cen Zhengnian's mentality in giving gifts. She was holding the medical manual and couldn't put it down. These were all real cases of traditional Chinese medicine!

If she hadn't remembered in early summer that her skin was fragile and she couldn't stay up late, she might have read this medical manual all night long.

When I woke up the next day, the first thing I did in early summer was to touch the medical manual on the bedside. I felt relieved when I touched it.

In the following days, in early summer, besides studying, I started to read the medical manual. This manual written by Cen Zhengnian's colleague's grandfather records many diseases. It can be seen that he has been to many places, but most of them practiced medicine in poor rural areas.

This doctor's name is Gao Lin, and he is not a very famous doctor. But from these real cases and how he handled them, Chu Xia can tell that his medical skills are no worse than those of famous doctors.

Even because he did not rest on his laurels and went to various places to see patients in person to accumulate experience and improve his medical skills, many of his subsequent medical prescriptions broke the rules, but they were able to achieve the best therapeutic effect, and the medicinal materials used were not the same. It would be too expensive.

However, many people could not afford even inexpensive medicinal materials, so the booklet also included a lot of information about Gao Lin's own process of collecting herbs and preparing medicines.

After Chu Xia read the entire booklet, she continued to read it from the beginning. This time she read it very carefully. She even felt itchy hands when she saw the cases. She hadn't seen a doctor for a long time.

But don't worry, after she gets admitted to college and can practice medicine, there will be patients looking for her.

The weather is getting hotter and hotter. This year is different from last year. Last year, Xia and An An were in poor health and easily got sick when using a fan, so they didn't buy a fan in early summer.