Cen Huaian nodded immediately: "Okay!" The expression on his little face was very serious, as if he was thinking about how to teach Chu Xia to play ball.

Chu Xia really doesn't know how to play table tennis. When she was in primary school and junior high school, some classmates in her class liked to go out and play.

But at that time in elementary school, she liked jumping rubber bands and throwing sandbags. In junior high school, she liked to discuss TV series with her friends, but she didn't like to play table tennis. Later, when I had free time during the holidays, I would play badminton with my friends, but I never touched table tennis.

Chu Xia asked again about what An An had done these days. Jiang Zhida added a few words from time to time, and before he knew it, the car arrived at Grandpa Jiang's house.

When Chu Xia got off the car and saw the open door of Jiang's house, she turned to look at Jiang Zhida: "Grandpa asked you to bring us here?"

Jiang Zhida closed the car door with one hand, took Chu Xia's luggage with the other, and nodded: "Yes. Grandpa has asked Aunt Li to prepare the meal, and said he would let you eat here before leaving."

Chu Xia was grateful to Grandpa Jiang for his thoughtfulness. She really didn't have anything at home now, and even the coal stove had to be reheated, so she was no longer polite.

Walking around the screen wall, the warm yellow light in the house shines from the door window, making the whole house feel warm all of a sudden. Chu Xia suddenly feels a little sore in her eyes, as if she sees her grandpa waiting for her in the house with the light on every time she comes home from vacation. appearance.

Jiang Zhida walked a few steps and found Chu Xia and Cen Huai'an stopped behind. He turned around and shouted in confusion: "Cousin-in-law?"

When Chu Xia came back to her senses, she saw Cen Huaian looking up at her, his eyes seeming to ask her what's wrong?

Chu Xia hid the scene she just recalled in her heart again, smiled and said, "It's nothing, I just thought about what Aunt Li cooked and why it tastes so delicious."

Jiang Zhida laughed "haha": "My cousin is hungry, right?"

Grandpa Jiang came out when he heard the sound. When he saw Jiang Zhida approaching, he pulled his face aside, and when he turned to look at Chu Xia and An An, his face was full of smiles.

"You're back in early summer. Are you tired from the journey? Come in and eat what you like."

Chu Xia: "Thank you, grandpa. I happen to be hungry."

When Cen Huaian heard Chu Xia say she was hungry, he quickly pulled her into the house: "Mom, sit down."

After entering, he raised his feet and pulled out the chair with force, letting Chu Xia sit on it.

Chu Xia touched his head: "I haven't washed my hands yet."

She took him to wash his hands, and when she came out, the table was already set with food, dishes, and chopsticks. Grandpa Jiang Zhida was sitting at the dinner table, waiting for them to come over.

As expected, the dinner was just as Grandpa Jiang said. It was made of what she and An An loved to eat. There was a dish of fried beef with garlic sprouts that was most suitable for early summer. She ate a lot of it with rice.

After dinner, Grandpa Jiang did not ask her about the exam situation as Chu Xia wanted to do. He only said: "After the exam, I will go back and have a good rest."

Grandpa Jiang is really a very considerate elder. If she really didn't do well in the exam, she would definitely not want to be asked about her grades right now.