Just as Chu Xia was thinking about it, Cen Zhengnian came in with two bowls of brown sugar ginger tea.

Chu Xia could smell the strong smell of ginger before she even came over. She looked up and looked at Cen Zhengnian with a smile: "I asked you to go to the kitchen to do something. It's not dinner now, so you went to cook this."

Cen Zhengnian put the bowl on the table, turned to Chu Xia and said warmly: "Drink it while it's hot."

Chu Xia went to wash her hands, walked over to the bowl, smelled it, and looked at Cen Zhengnian teasingly: "This ginger smell is strong enough, how much ginger did you put in?"

Cen Zhengnian was drinking ginger tea. There was no embarrassment on his face as he smiled and said calmly: "Jiang Quhan."

He glanced at Chu Xia's knees: "Your pants were wet just now, drink more."

In Cen Zhengnian's eyes, Chu Xia was such a fragile existence. A little bit of wind and rain might make her sick, so she had to be taken care of carefully.

I picked up a bowl of ginger tea in early summer, and as soon as I took my mouth, it was full of spicy ginger flavor, and I couldn't even taste the sweetness of brown sugar.

She swallowed the ginger tea and said, "You must have used up all the ginger in our house."

Cen Zhengnian: "The effect is good."

However, Chu Xia still held her nose and drank the whole bowl of ginger tea. After finishing the drink, the spicy taste in her mouth lingered for a long time.

But it is true that after drinking a bowl of ginger tea, her whole body warmed up, unlike when she just came back from outside, her hands and feet were cold, although she was not too hot now.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian talked about Huang Zi and Heizi's kennel.

"As the two puppies grow older, they can no longer live in that cardboard box."

Cen Zhengnian looked at the rain outside the hospital that was getting lighter and lighter and said, "I'll go back to work tomorrow. I just have time to do this today."

He stood up and wanted to walk directly into the rain, but Chu Xia held him back: "The clothes you just changed are going to get wet again! Grab an umbrella."

Cen Zhengnian went out with an umbrella, and he came back not long after. Chu Xia didn't ask him what he was going to do, so he guessed that it was about the puppy kennel.

*

Martyrs.

Students from Experimental Primary School came to visit the graves of the martyrs today.

In the past, some primary school students were holding umbrellas and some were wearing raincoats. They lined up and were led by their teachers to the Martyrs Cemetery.

On the way, the teacher took the lead in teaching them sexy songs. Cen Huaian had never learned these songs, but he had heard them all. The loudspeakers of the textile factory often played them.

He had never sung before, and he didn't want to open his mouth at first, but then he slowly started singing along, not sure if he was infected by the emotions of the classmates around him.

After it was over, Cen Huaian regretted it. He shouldn't have been too loud just now, but now his throat was dry and sore.

Fortunately, he brought a small kettle with him, otherwise he would have been thirsty all the time.

Cen Huai'an and the others are in preschool. They are young and don't understand anything, so they have no special tasks. They just follow the big army and do what others do.