"Grandma, I brought Chu Xia to see you."

Chu Xia: "Grandma, I am your grandson-in-law Chu Xia. I'm sorry that I only came to see you now."

She said solemnly, "You also have a great-grandson, but today he has to visit the graves of the martyrs and cannot come to see you. I will bring him next time."

Chu Xia didn't say much. After worshiping seriously, he stood aside with an umbrella and covered Cen Zhengnian's head with the umbrella.

Cen Zhengnian didn't speak much. He just knelt there and looked at his grandmother's name carved on the tombstone, with longing in his eyes.

Then he lowered his head and burned paper money for his grandmother, as well as some paper stuffs, things that Grandma Jiang liked during her lifetime.

The rain was still falling, and the entire cemetery was shrouded in a misty, gloomy rain curtain, as if God knew that the relatives were very sad on this day.

Chu Xia looked down at Cen Zhengnian. The rain fell on the stone slab in front of the tombstone and wet his pants. He didn't care at all and concentrated on burning things for Grandma Jiang.

After he burned them all, he stood up, looked at the tombstone and said, "Grandma, we will come see you again in the future."

Chu Xia didn't hear what he said to Grandma Jiang about her own affairs, so she asked him in surprise: "Are you leaving so soon? Have you finished talking to Grandma?"

"Yes." Cen Zhengnian lowered his head to look at Chu Xia's knees. Because the stone slab in front of the monument was wet from the rain, there was an obvious water stain on her knee.

"I said it to my grandma in my heart, and she could hear it."

Cen Zhengnian squatted down and wiped the water stain with his handkerchief: "Is it cold?"

Chu Xia looked at Grandma Jiang's tombstone, her face turned a little red, and she quickly reached out to pull him: "This is in front of Grandma's tomb, what are you doing?"

Cen Zhengnian raised his head with a smile on his lips: "Grandma will be happier when she sees that we have a good relationship."

However, he still stood up according to Chu Xia's wishes, because the handkerchief couldn't be wiped dry there, so he had to go home and change clothes.

Grandpa Jiang felt a little depressed after sweeping the grave. He asked the juniors to go home. Except for Jiang Zhishu who sent him back, no one else had to go to his place.

Cen Zhengnian and Chu Xia also took the bus home.

Sitting on the bus, Chu Xia looked at the drizzle outside the window and felt not in a good mood.

She missed her grandpa, but she couldn't worship him openly.

Cen Zhengnian thought she was tired, so he asked her to lean on his shoulder and said, "Take a rest for a while."

Chu Xia said "hmm", leaned against him, and continued to look outside, her mood still not high.

After arriving home, Cen Zhengnian urged Chu Xia to change clothes quickly, and he entered the kitchen.

After Chu Xia changed her clothes, Cen Zhengnian went to change her clothes. She was playing with the puppy in the living room.

Huangzi and Heizi don't have their own real kennels yet, they have been sleeping in boxes in the living room.

Chu Xia took the ball and let the two puppies play with it, thinking that it was time to build a real nest for them.

But she really doesn't know how, otherwise, why don't she go back and find a carpenter to ask?