Physics has always been a pain in Chu Xia's heart. No matter how hard she tried, her score was stuck at around 90. There were indeed difficult questions that she couldn't do, and there was no guarantee that she would get it 100% right.

After the second paper in early summer, I was stumped by another mechanics question. I looked at it for a long time and drew a few forces, but the calculated results were wrong at first glance.

Chu Xia was about to erase it and rewrite it when a heat source suddenly approached behind her, and her slender white fingers fell on the lines she had drawn.

"Try adding some tension here."

Chu Xia didn't look at Cen Zhengnian behind her. She lowered her head and continued to calculate the pulling force according to what he said. The answer she got was not that outrageous. She checked the answer again and found that it was that number.

There is a great free tutor, and Chu Xia will not let it go. She will find out the wrong physics questions that she didn't understand before and ask Cen Zhengnian one by one.

Cen Zhengnian pulled up a chair and sat next to her, lowering his head to read the question she was talking about. Their bodies were so close that Chu Xia could even smell the faint scent of soap on him.

Unlike many men of this era, Cen Zhengnian's body is always clean. Even when he came to see her from work, he didn't have any bad smell. He also had this light smell on his body. The scent of soap locust.

Such a man is rare even in future generations. Chu Xia felt that it was normal for him to be tempted.

Cen Zhengnian saw Chu Xia staring at the question for a long time without responding. He tapped his fingers on the table and asked her, "Do you understand?"

There was a smile in her words, obviously knowing that she had just lost her mind.

Chu Xia raised her eyes and bumped into his smiling eyes. She felt as if her heartstrings were gently plucked by unknown hands, and she seemed to see the scene of flowers blooming in spring, which made her face slowly bloom. Topped with thin red.

Cen Zhengnian's eyes changed when he looked at Chu Xia, and his eyes became profound.

He moved his throat and was about to speak when Chu Xia quickly turned his face toward the table, looked at the questions on the wrong question book, and said in an unnatural voice: "I understand."

He lowered his head, took the acting paper, and quickly went through the questions.

Chu Xia originally didn't understand a certain aspect of these wrong questions, but Cen Zhengnian's few words made her enlightened, and the remaining questions passed quickly.

Until the last question he didn't understand was solved, Chu Xia closed the book and showed a relieved smile: "Finally, I know it all!"

She stretched and was about to stand up and go to bed when Cen Zhengnian hugged her next to her.

Chu Xia quickly put her arms around him, and her voice suddenly became tense: "What are you doing?"

Cen Zhengnian's face was serious: "Take the gift of thanks from the teaching students." But his voice was seductively low and hoarse.

The night was getting dark, and a cool breeze blew by outside the house. The two puppies squeezed into the den, as if they heard a coquettish voice calling "teacher" faintly from the owner's bedroom.

The moon was hidden behind the clouds, and a dog barked from nowhere, but the house was in compliance with the current season, and it was full of spring.