Chu Xia patted his back gently and said nothing. She understood how he was feeling at the moment, and it was best to let him digest it quietly.

After arriving at the train station, Cen Huaian's mood returned to normal, and he walked around the station holding the dog cage.

Almost everyone in the station looked at him, but he seemed to have no feelings and asked Chu Xia: "Mom, will the puppy be okay after being checked in?"

Chu Xia didn't care about the looks around her, held his hand and said, "No, the station staff will take good care of them."

In fact, Chu Xia was also worried, but she felt that since the railway station had the task of consigning live animals, and it was not new, the process should be very familiar.

Having said that, when I went to check in the puppy with the check-in ticket in early summer, I still worriedly asked the staff if there would be any discomfort during the check-in of the puppy, and if there was anything she needed to pay attention to.

The staff member had obviously heard this kind of problem many times. When checking the ticket she handed over, she said without raising her head: "Don't worry, we have a dedicated person to take care of the shipping. It will be fine. Just prepare food and water in the cage." By the way, don't give your dog food a few hours before getting in the car, as it can easily cause motion sickness."

When Chu Xia and Cen Huaian heard that puppies could get carsick, their eyes became even more worried.

The train runs for a long time at this time, and the puppy will definitely not adapt to being in a closed environment for a long time, but there is nothing we can do now.

Cen Huaian squatted on the ground, touched the heads of the two puppies, and whispered to them. Chu Xia vaguely heard the words "Don't be afraid."

Before checking in, the two stayed with the puppies and comforted them. Until it's almost time to get in the car, put food and water in the wooden dog crate. There are also bones that they usually use to grind their teeth and small balls that they like to play with.

The two of them watched the staff lift the puppy. Huang Zi and Heizi, who were lying on their backs, immediately stood up and barked anxiously, "woof woof woof". They barked at the staff for a while, then turned around and barked at Chu Xia and An An.

They thought their owners didn't want them anymore, so they banged against the cage desperately.

Cen Huaian quickly waved to the two puppies and shouted: "Heizi, Huangzi, don't be afraid, my mother and I will pick you up soon!"

The puppies didn't know whether they understood his words or his voice soothed them. They no longer rushed into the cage anxiously, but they also lay in the cage glumly, looking at Chu Xia and An An with nostalgia on their faces.

The look in the eyes of the two puppies made Chu Xia want to go over and take them out, and Cen Huai'an felt uncomfortable watching it.

But the two of them were about to board the bus, and Chu Xia took him to the place where they got on the bus.

At this time, there were many people squeezing to get on the bus. The flight attendant shouted at the door not to crowd, and the police were also trying to maintain order, but it was in vain. Many people were still squeezing to the bus for fear of not being able to get on.

There weren't that many people at the door of the sleeper car where Chu Xia and An An went, but when they finally got on the car with their luggage, they were sweating from exhaustion.

The environment of the green train is not very good, and the ride time is also long. The sleeper berth is in better condition than the hard seat, but it is okay to sleep at night.