Li Liang is not a researcher. He follows the dean in charge of administrative affairs at the institute. The person in charge of research operations is Vice President Yan Hemin.

In the industry where Cen Zhengnian works, there is no one who has not heard of Yan Hemin's name. He is the leader of their industry and the pioneer of this industry in China. The General Hospital was established under his auspices.

Ye Xingxu admired Yan Hemin very much. When he heard that he was just the deputy dean, he frowned and asked in confusion: "Isn't the main hospital built under the leadership of Mr. Yan? Why is he not the dean?"

Cen Zhengnian glanced at Ye Xingxiu and said nothing. He knew that the country would never treat Yan Hemin badly, and there must be something else going on.

Sure enough, Li Liang smiled and explained: "I knew you would ask this, and every person I picked up in the past two days asked about it. Dean Yan took the initiative not to be the dean. He wanted to devote himself to research. , if we continue to take care of the administration, there will be too many things to do."

Researchers working at the Beijing Research Institute all know this. When Yan Hemin proposed that he should not be the dean, he alarmed the leaders above.

I learned that in addition to Yan Hemin's scientific research work, he also had to approve the documents of the institute's family homes and affiliated schools.

The leader agreed that he should resign from administrative affairs, but Yan Hemin still had the final say in scientific research affairs. In other words, except for administrative affairs, the dean listened to Yan Hemin in everything else.

"It was Dean Yan who asked you to be transferred here."

Li Liang didn't really know much about research, so he didn't say much about it. He mainly talked to Cen Zhengnian and Ye Xingsu about life in the institute.

The research institute that Cen Zhengnian and Ye Xingsu went to was in the southern suburbs of the capital, not in the city center. The surrounding area is relatively empty, and you can still see suburban villages not far away.

"We're here. I'll take you to the family home first. The houses have been allocated to you."

Neither Cen Zhengnian nor Ye Xingxu had any families with them. They were assigned single dormitories, and their rooms were next to each other on the first floor.

After putting things away, Cen Zhengnian immediately asked Li Liang: "When will we report to the unit?"

Li Liang looked at him in surprise: "Why don't you take a break?"

Cen Zhengnian looked tired and said, "No, I want to get to work quickly."

Ye Xingxu stared at him, his eyes naked and expressing: Are you a human?

His waist was about to break after riding the train for so many days. Didn't this man feel it?

"No, doesn't your waist hurt? Aren't your legs sore? Don't you feel sleepy?" Ye Xingxu looked at Cen Zhengnian in confusion.

Cen Zhengnian glanced at him and said in a natural tone: "I don't feel anything. Comrade Ye, if you want to rest, just rest first."

He turned to look at Li Liang and asked him to take him over to find his place of work.

Ye Xingxu looked helplessly at Cen Zhengnian and Li Liang going out, gritted his teeth and followed them: No, he just arrived at the institute, he can't compete with others, after all, he is the best among his peers at Anzhou Institute. superior!

Li Liang looked at Ye Xingxiu: "Comrade Ye, don't you want to rest too?"

Ye Xingsu glared at Cen Zhengnian, tried to open his eyes wide and show his energetic side, gritted his teeth and said, "I'm not tired!"