Luo Dafu was unwilling to find Cen's father, and Wang Yulan sighed at home every day and felt sorry for Chu Xia's work, saying that the Cen family's work was not honest.

Sure enough, he called Cen's father again.

"I'm looking for Cen Haicheng, but he's still not available?" Luo Dafu no longer had a good tone towards Xiao Liu, and his words were filled with impatience.

Xiao Liu followed what Cen's father said: "The chief is free now, please wait a moment."

Luo Dafu originally thought that the guard was using the same excuse to deal with him, but he didn't expect that Father Cen would answer his call this time.

When he heard Father Cen's majestic male voice on the phone, Luo Dafu was stunned for a moment, and then he thought of the reason for his call and began to curse.

He said that Cen's family was unkind and taught his daughter bad things, causing her to have trouble with her parents' family and not being filial to her parents.

"Dafu." Father Cen suddenly sighed and called his name: "Do you still remember what you were like before? How you were when you were a soldier?"

Time will change a lot, including the fact that you used to have shortcomings, but at least you were an upright person.

Luo Dafu froze on the spot, as if he had been slapped in the face. But he is no longer a pure warrior, he has completely synchronized his thoughts with Wang Yulan.

When you trust someone and sleep with her for decades, her thoughts will seep into your mind all the time, slowly turning you into a person like her.

What's more, Luo Dafu himself is not a person with a high sense of morality, so it is no surprise that he has become more selfish now.

"Don't talk to me about the past. What I regret most is why I was so stupid and saved you, an ungrateful person."

When Cen's father heard what he said, he knew what Luo Dafu was thinking now. He already hated the Cen family for him and couldn't change it.

"Dafu, the past cannot be changed. I am forever grateful to you for saving me. Whether I am really ungrateful or not, you and I both know in our hearts. You just feel that I have not given enough to repay you for saving my life."

Luo Dafu himself is not a person who can hide his words. He always says what he has to say. When Father Cen said this, he immediately "hummed": "So what? Life is very valuable. Without life, you are nothing. I I saved you, and it's only right for you!"

Father Cen also has his own principles: "I have given you a lot. When you didn't want to work in the army and wanted to change careers, I helped you. If you wanted to go to your hometown in the provincial capital, I also helped you quietly. Did you marry a wife? Money is money I take. When your family is in trouble, when did I say no to you?

You said you wanted your daughter to marry into my family, so I asked Zhengnian and Chuxia to go on a blind date. Dafu, I did everything I could, but how did you and your wife treat Chuxia and An'an? "

Luo Dafu didn't feel that he was wrong at all, nor did Wang Yulan do anything wrong: "Chu Xia is my daughter. We raised her and she was filial. We should do it! My daughter has married into your family, and you got the advantage! As a result, you The Cen family got good and came to sow discord between Chu Xia and us. Cen Haicheng, you have such a dark heart as a leader that you will bully us ordinary people."

Father Cen found that he couldn't explain to Luo Dafu. He was simply stubborn and refused to explain. He asked him directly: "What else do you want?"

Luo Dafu said what Wang Yulan asked him to say: "Give Chu Xia's work back to Chu Ming."