Cen Zhengnian: "What if the place you go to is very remote, and you may not be able to send letters often?"

Chu Xia smiled and said in a relaxed tone: "Then it's impossible that we can't get in touch after a few years."

Cen Zhengnian thought carefully for a while and said, "That shouldn't be the case. We might not be able to contact him for a few months."

Chu Xia restrained her smile and frowned. A few months was not a short period of time. She can support him, but what about Cen Huaian?

"No matter what choice you make, I will support you unconditionally." Chu Xia thought for a moment and said in a firm tone.

Cen Zhengnian felt as if he had been suddenly hit in the bottom of his heart. Seedlings burst out of the ground from his heart and grew uncontrollably, covering his whole heart with green.

He suddenly lost his voice and didn't know how to respond to Chu Xia's support.

"But I think you should ask An An's opinion." Chu Xia added, instantly pulling Cen Zhengnian's heart down again.

She is an adult, has mature thinking ability, and can empathize with others. But An'an is still young, and Cen Zhengnian can't accompany her all the time. If he loses contact for a long time, he may not accept it.

Cen Zhengnian frowned. He was indeed worried about An An's thoughts. What if he chose a new project and An An couldn't accept it?

He rubbed his brow and said, "You're right."

This is a dilemma, one is family and the other is work. It has been the same since ancient times. One of the country and the family must be sacrificed.

Just at this moment, An An's happy and contented voice came from outside: "Mom! I'm back?"

Chu Xia said directly: "Come and talk to him."

She walked out of the study and called An An in, and gave him the phone: "Your father wants to ask your opinion on something."

"Dad, what's going on?" Cen Huaian picked up the phone and asked, his voice still full of excitement that had not disappeared after having fun.

Chu Xia didn't go far, but stood nearby and listened to the two people talking.

Slowly, the smile on the corner of Cen Huaian's mouth disappeared, his lips pursed tightly, and he remained silent.

Chu Xia didn't speak either, and the study suddenly became quiet, and the atmosphere became a little depressing.

After a while, she heard Cen Huaian speak.

"Dad, do you want to go?" His voice was calm, and he really wanted to ask later.

"Dad, don't lie to me." He said again, his tone was serious.

The other person didn't know what was said, but Cen Huaian asked again: "Dad, do you love me and mom?"

Listening to his words in Chuxia, she could imagine what Cen Zhengnian would say across the street, but the current An An was something she didn't expect at all.

He had just celebrated his sixth birthday. What was he like when he first met An An?

Fierce and domineering, like a stray wolf cub, he wants to bite everyone he sees, he only thinks about himself, and he is more wary than trusting of her mother.

An An made people feel distressed at that time, but now he makes Chu Xia feel distressed even more.

He doesn't need to be so sensible. He can directly ask Cen Zhengnian not to go. This is his privilege as his son and a child.