"Hindi naman halata na matanda ka sa akin, ah? Look, Ate, I'm taller than you." Eli compared her height to his. "Oh, can you help me?"

"Saan?" tanong niya.

He sighed. Eli looks problematic. "Hindi na maingay ang pangalan ko, Ate. Hindi trending. Can we do a shot? Like, us, kissing?"

"Sira ulo ka ba?" natatawa na tanong niya rito.

Eli chuckled softly. "I'm not gonna kiss you for real, Ate! Kyrst will skin me alive! Ano lang, sa anggulo lang ng camera."

"Tigilan mo ako, Eli!" tanggi niya.

Hanggang sa mag-umpisa ang trabaho nila, kinukulit siya nito. She ignored him. But the photoshoot turns in favour of Eli. They're so close to each other, not to mention that he's half naked and her clothes were a bit revealing.

Sa buong linggo, paulit-ulit lang ang ginagawa niya. Photoshoot, attending practice for runway shows, managing their school and her father's agency, attending meetings, screenings for their new models and signing contracts after contracts. It was exhausting yet fulfilling on her part.

"Did you know?" Jane asked.

She hummed. Looked at her confused. Khaila was reviewing some contracts.

"Atticus and his daughter are now back in the country." Jane informed her.

Pinigilan ni Khaila ang sarili na magpakita ng kahit na anong emosyon sa mukha niya. Binalik niya ang atensyon sa trabaho. Their world was too small, sigurado na makikita niya ulit ang dalawa. The thought of meeting Fleair again stirred up something inside her.

"At mukhang alam na rin ng kambal…" Jane scoffed upon seeing the twins walked inside her office. Tumaas ang sulok ng labi niya.

They might be busy with their academic, pero may oras ang mga ito para bantayan siya sa trabaho. Last week, in her first photoshoot after years of being hiatus, buong araw na nasa tabi niya si Tally.

Tumaas ang kilay niya sa dalawa. Ky was pouting his lips while Tally's arms were crossed against her chest. Mataray ang tingin.

Khaila sighed. "Nag-away na naman ba kayo?"

"It was his fault, Ate. I just told him that I saw your ex and he looks much better than the last time I saw him, and he got mad and started to talk nonsense!" Tally hissed.

"Are you blind? He's not, Tally, he's not! That guy left our sister, he doesn't deserve to be praised!" He retorted.

Tally sneered. "I am just appreciating his beauty. What's wrong with that?"

"Wala ba kayong ibang pag-aawayan maliban sa ex ko?" walang gana niyang tanong sa dalawa.

"May balak ka bang balikan 'yon?" sabay na tanong ng kambal.

Minasahe niya ang sentido. So, they came here to ask her if she's going back to his arms?

"No." Khaila answered firmly.

"Then, what if he'll court you?" Tally looks hopeful. Or her eyes were just playing with her.

"Hindi ako papayag!" Ky hissed.

"Hindi naman ikaw ang liligawan! Ano ba?!" Singhal ni Tally kay Ky.

"He'll court me, so what? I won't give in." Tumayo siya at isa-isang binalik sa mga folders ang mga kontrata na binabasa niya kanina. She needs someone who'll understand the contract better than her. "I still have a meeting. Excuse me."

Taas ang noo na lumabas siya sa opisina niya. Her mind was occupied with her answer, she won't give in. She won't give in to his charm easily. Hindi siya ang Khaila noon na nagpapapansin sa lalaki. Hindi na siya ang Khaila na maintindihin.