Chapter 55 - Here is the information

Comenzar desde el principio

Abhinay eyes widen hearing this and looked here and there.

"I AM FED UP OF HEARING THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN! BECAUSE OF YOU OUR REPUTATION IS GETTING TAINTED! " He shouted.

"IF YOU DIDN'T CHANGE THIS PLAYBOY ATTITUDE OF YOURS THEN IT won't take much time for me to disown you "Prem shouted but said sternly last line.

"Prem" Bhawna called him.
Abhay who was silent till now had shock expression.

"Dad I am your son" Abhinay said.

"I don't want a playboy and irresponsible son, it's better that I have no son than have you. " He said.

"Dad! " Abhinay said raising his voice.

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME, NEXT TIME IF YOU YOU SHOW THIS BEHAVIOUR OF YOURS I WILL THROW YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NAME ALL THE PROPERTY TO ABHAY " he yelled at him.

"Don't yell Prem, your blood pressure is will get high " She said worrying.

"IT WAS YOU WHO SPOILED HIM, IF YOU HAD SCOLDED HIM THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS" Prem said breathlessly. Bhawna bow her head down.

"I feel shame even to call you my son. " Prem said giving him a disgusting look.

Abhinay clenched his jaw and went from there in his room.

"Brother! " Abhay called him.

"Don't be like him, he is Irresponsible, I scold him for his good" Prem said and walked away.

Abhay sighed seeing them.
"I learned something, Never ever angry father, or you will face the worst." Abhay whispered to himself.
---------------------------------
Abhinay came in his room, He was fuming in anger.

He threw the face on floor, He threw the photo frame. He needed to vent his anger.

He went in his gym and started hitting the punching bag.

''You will regret it Abhinay! '

'It's better to have no son than have you '

'I feel shame even to call you my son'

'you will know my importance when you will feel broken'

He groaned and punched last time,
He was breathing heavily, he took a shower and slept.
=========================

"Hey boss " Vihaan said, coming inside of his cabin.

"Who comes so early in the morning?"
Avyaan said looking up from his laptop.

"Me! And who" Vihaan said.

"You didn't bring your brother " Avyaan questioned.

"Oh Viraj is talking with him" Vihaan said.

"Why are you here?" Avyaan asked.

"Wow, someone sended me to gain some people information, and now he is denying even to see me, I am hurt" Vihaan said.

Avyaan rolled his eyes, and gave him ' I am serious' look.

"Here is the information of Dhruv Sharma" He said.

Avyaan gave him ' are you serious' look.

He had asked him to give information about him like months ago and he is showing it now.

"What? I was busy and in that days, I was working on the project and again you gave me to find information about literally five people. " Vihaan said shrugging.

"OK then keep the file and get out " he said looking back at his laptop.

Vihaan frowned and huffed.
"I knew it, you can't expect Avyaan Singh Rathore to be grateful, he is a selfish bastard"

Avyaan gave him a glare, daring him to repeat.

"OK, OK young man, I surrender " Vihaan said in surrender.

"Either you go out or I will throw you out" He said.

"Angry bird " Vihaan whispered.

"Are you going?" Avyaan asked sterly.

"I am going but as soon you will read it, you, you selfish jerk, you will call me yourself and then I will show you my big attitude " Vihaan said opening the door.

Avyaan gave him a bored look and started to do his work again.

"Bye Angry Bird" He said and ran from there.

"Vihaan! " he shouted.

He shook his head in annoyance.

He finished checking the files, and closed his laptop.

"Should I check the information?" he asked himself.

It's been like month he knows dhruv but still he picked up the file and checked his information.

He flipped the pages and His face became serious.

"How can this be possible?" he said and threw the file on the table.
***********************************
Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote your favorite moment

Someone gave a good scolding to Abhinay !

What did Avyaan found out about Dhruv??