"Suna apne kia bola isne?" He asked Harib!

"Pata nhi ha tumhe that you can not ice creams? Especially at night? Har bar Mishal hamesha you do this phir aise hi bimar how is it all worth it?" Harib asked sternly!

"Dawai konsi li ha tumne?" Hammad asked again walking closer!

"Dawai?" Mishi asked!

"Dawai Mishaal! Medicine? Li hogi subha se?" Hammad asked!

"Me..mene dawai nhi li!" She replied scared!

"How in the world tumne dawai nhi lii? Atleast tell me that you had breakfast because its almost 6pm Mishaal!" Hammad yelled furious!

"Mene bis..biscuit khaya thaa!" She replied scared to death!

Hammad's anger always manage to scare them all! He maybe all fun but when he is not he is not he is very scary!

"Kia hua Mishi? Betaa?" Bari mama hurried as Haadi sneakily took Zaira's phone and message bari mama and bare baba!

"Pooche apni ladli se iske tamashe!" Hammad snapped!

"Hammad bas!" Harib stated with finality!

"Zaira jau beta choti mama se khaou Aliya aunty ko call kre ye hospital ayegi nhi unko hi buladoo!" Harib asked Zaira!

"Bhaijaan please me theek hojaungi aise hi!" Mishi whined and finished her sentence off with a series of coughs!

"You better stay quiet Mishaal! I am holding back alot so stay shut!" Hammad gritted!

Mishi felt her tongue tied! Zaira remained on her spot!

"Bhaijaan ne kuch kha na Zaira?" Hammad glared at Zaira now!

"Ji bhaiyaa!" Oh the purposely added bhaiya was absolutely not missed by any one!

She make a haste and Rabia loving asked her daughter!

"Bataya kyu nhi Mishi beta? Itni tabiyat kharab krlii! Thandi ice cream to nhi khayi?" She asked gently!

"Ice cream mama? Puri balti (bucket) kha gai ha yeh!" Hammad replied!

Mishaal hugged her mother and whined!

"Mama dekhe naa! Kabse daant rahe ha!" She made crying face!

"Aur kyu daant rahe ha Mishi?" Bare baba came in!

Mishi paled further more before she can look at her father Zaira quickly gestured her by her fingers asking her to cry and that is what Mishi did!

"Tabiyat kharab ha aur sab daant rahe ha!" She sniffed!

Oh the great businessman the biggest tycoon just melted like ice!

He quickly walked inside and took long strides towards his daughter pushing Hammad on his way! He settled beside her and hugged her!

"Itna sara fever Misho!" He stated lovingly!

"Baba mujhe nhi pata tha itna sara fever hojaega!" She hugged him and cried!

Hammad rolled his eyes and was about to retort but Harib stopped him with glare!

"Mishi beta ro nhi!" Harib to joined!

Oh two down! Mishi smirked internally!

Hammad looked behind only to find Zaira standing!

"Tumhe doctor ko bulane nhi bheja tha?" He asked!

"Me thori bulangi mama bularahi ha!" She replied!

"Baba mujhe doctor ko nhi dekhana me theek hoajugi dawa lekar!" She tried convincing her father!