Chapter Twenty-Seven

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the study, Christy is sitting on the sofa, reading her book "Beautiful Passion".

Ana slowly walks inside the study with a takeout bag. "Hey, BooBabe."

{Christy's Lounge Outfit}

Christy glances up at her best friend, Ana. "Hey, Ana."

Ana sits down on the sofa beside Christy, gently setting down the takeout bag on the coffee table.

"Where's Luna and Trinity?" Ana asked.

"At Mount Orasani with fun activities." Christy tells Ana. "What's with the takeout bag?"

"Cronuts." Ana said, and gently sets down a takeout medium sized cup of caramel latte on the coffee table. "Your usual caramel latte."

"Thanks, Ana." Christy thanked her.

"You're welcome." Ana said.

Christy gently sets down her book on the sofa seat beside her and gently takes a cronut and takes a bite out of it.

"So, what's the agenda?" Ana asked Christy. "Or are you gonna stay at home and lounge around?"

"I might go out and about in the French Quarter." Christy said, taking another bite out of her cronut.

"By the way, I've read your books. They're really good." Ana said to Christy.

"Thanks." Christy thanked Ana, taking a sip of her caramel latte. "And by the way, Ana, I need you to be in charge while I'm away."

"Sure." Ana said.

Ana and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH /
FIGHTING GYM

Later on that day, Christy is with Marcel as he's with his vampires buddies.