Chapter Seven

ST. THEODORA HEALTH CLINIC

The next day, Christy lays in bed, asleep. She tiredly wakes up and slowly sits up straight.

 She tiredly wakes up and slowly sits up straight

{Christy's Infirmary Outfit}

Christy looks at Klaus as he gently leaning sideways on the doorframe.

"Klaus?" Christy said.

"Hi." Klaus greeted, and slowly walks up to her. "Callahan's fine by the way. He and Keelin will see you later."

"Okay." Christy said.

Christy's phone buzzes on the nightstand. And Klaus takes the phone and turns it off.

"What the hell, Klaus? Why did you do that?" Christy asked her husband, bewildered.

"Because you need sleep. And last thing that I want for you is to collapse again from exhaustion or worst." Klaus told her with a serious expression on his face.

Christy's bewildered expression turns worried as she looks at her husband's dead serious expression on his face.

Klaus calms down and sighs to himself. "Christy? I know you're worried about your besties, Callahan and Keelin, but just once, can you worry about yourself?"

"Okay, I'm sorry." Christy apologized. "I didn't mean to worry you that much."

"I'm your husband, I'm always gonna worry about you." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange reassured looks at each other. He slowly walks up to her and sits down beside her with a duffel bag.

"What's with the duffle bag?" Christy asked him.

"New clothes." Klaus replied.

⚜️⚜️

FRENCH QUARTER CAFÉ

After getting discharged, Klaus and Christy are sitting at a table. She has a mug of orange juice, a Deli ham and cheese sandwich and fries.

 She has a mug of orange juice, a Deli ham and cheese sandwich and fries