Chapter Twenty-Six

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy, Luna and Trinity are in the kitchen, with the air fryer on the table.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Do we have any powdered sugar?" Trinity asked.

"I think so, yeah." Christy replied.

Luna glances at her Dad, Klaus, as he gently walks down the stairs.

"Hey, Dad." Luna greeted her Dad.

"Hello, what are you guys up to?" Klaus asked.

"Sweet potato fries." Christy told her husband. "It'll be ready for a few minutes."

"Alright." Klaus said, looking at Christy with a concerned look on his face.

And which Luna and Trinity notices and they exchange looks at each other.

"I'll go get the powdered sugar." Luna said m, getting up and walks away.

"I'll go and get Meek Meerkat." Trinity said, getting up and walks away.

"Okay, I'm gonna take a guess that you're worried about me." Christy guessed. "Luna and Trinity doesn't know."

"Good. Because I don't want them to worry." Klaus said, slowly walks up to her.

"Luna and Trinity are smart." Christy said to her husband.

"Like their father and mother." Klaus and Christy said in unison and they exchange small smiles at each other.

"I wish I could reassure you that I'm gonna be okay, but knowing you very well, you're not quite reassuring." Christy said, gently cupping his face with her hands. "But we're gonna be okay."

Klaus and Christy exchange soften looks at each other and they kiss, passionately. He gently wraps his arms around her waist, gently holds her close to him, embracing their passionate kiss.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting at the table with their plate of sweet potato fries covered with powdered sugar. Christy is sitting in between her daughters.

Meek Meerkat is sitting on the table, eating a pomegranate fruit.

"These sweet potato fries are really good. Especially, with powdered sugar." Trinity said.