Chapter Three

CITY OF THASSAEDION

The battle between both undefeated The Thassaedion Spartans and The Orasanian Warriors on the battlefield, engaging in a fight.

And the Orasanian Warriors has won.

{Christy's Battle Armor}

Christy gently walks up the steps to the palace, dodging sword swings from Thassaedion Spartans soldiers and stabs them with her bronze swords.

Now, reaching the palace entrance, Christy looks around, double checking as she puts her shield on her back and gently pulls off her helmet. She has bruises on her face.

Some of the Orasanian Warriors joins Christy at the palace entrance.

"Take a little minute to gather your strength and energy. We'll be sailing back home in a little while." Christy said to the Orasanian Warriors.

The Orasanian Warriors nodded and slowly walks away.

"May I speak, Milady?" A female Orasanian Warrior asked.

Christy looks at the female Orasanian Warrior. "What is it?"

"General Stathis has arrived with a few of his Spartans." The female Orasanian Warrior told her.

Christy looks at General Stathias and his five Spartans riding on their horses towards the palace.

Christy glances at a spear laying on the steps. She gently picks it up in her hand and throws it.

The spear stabs a male Spartan soldier in his chest, making him fall off his horse. General Stathis stops his horse and glances at his fallen Spartan soldier.

Infuriated, General Stathis throws a spear at Christy and she dodges it by moving herself to the right.

"Why didn't you use your magic to stop the spear, Christiana?" A female Orasanian Warrior asked her, a bit confused.

"It wouldn't be fair to you or the other Orasanian Warriors." Christy tells her.

"You have a point." A female Orasanian Warrior agreed with Christy.

⚜️⚜️

After arriving at his palace, General Stathis, wearing his battle armor, slowly walks up the steps, glancing around at the dead bodies of his Spartan soldiers with stab wounds to their stomachs that was slain by Christy herself.