The camera to show Jesse as a big blurry purple dot falling and screaming, her enchanted diamond sword shown as a small blurry blue dot falling with her.

Jesse:(Screaming)"AHAAAAAAAAAA!"

Me:(Horrified)"JESSE! NOOOOOOOOOO!" 

Me:"ARRRRGGGGHHHH!" I angrily scream at the Witherstorm.

Jesse:"All right, it's time to put an end to this thing once and for--"

The Wither Storm head from before bites Jesse's body, and starts tugging onto it with Reuben pulling her. Reuben forces her to hold on. Jesse screams.

Jesse:(Screaming)"AAAAAA!"

Reuben:(Panicked oinking)"Jesse! Hold on, buddy!"

The head lets go of Jesse, and Jesse falls through the giant hole. Jesse screams.

Jesse:(Screaming)"AHAAAAAA!"

Reuben:(Panicked oinking)"Jesse! No!"

Reuben lets out a squeal of anger.

I let out a scream of anger.

-----------

Female Jesse

After the battle with The Witherstorm

Reuben hits the water and survives but Jesse hits the ground and take fall damage and dies.

Before Jesse died, she told Lukas to be the new leader because he's a good leader and to take care of Reuben since Reuben seems to like Lukas.

This is what happened...

Jesse falls to her death.

Jesse deals the final blow to the Command Block. The Wither Storm starts to deactivate. The tentacle that is holding onto Jesse lets go of Jesse and Jesse falls through the giant hole to her death.

After Jesse destroys the Command Block, The Witherstorm lets go of Jesse and she screams as she falls down the pit inside the Wither storm to her death.

Jesse:(Screaming)"AHAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Me:(Shocked and horrified)"JESSE! NOOOOOOOOOO!(Angry)ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

I angrily scream at The Witherstorm.

Earlier, Jesse let Lukas go to find the other Ocelots. But he finds them way later. So later that he arrives after The Witherstorm is dead.

Lukas:"Guys! I found the other Ocelots!"

Olivia:"Lukas! You came back!"

Lukas:"Yeah! I did! Wait a minute...where's Jesse?"

Petra:"I thought she was here already."

Suddenly, whimpering in pain is heard nearby.

Axel:"Hey, do you guys here something?"

The camera pans to show Jesse in her Dragonsbane armor lying down on the rock hard ground, curled up in a ball, whimpering in pain.

Lukas sees Jesse on the floor in pain.

Lukas:"Jesse!"

Reuben squeaks worriedly.

Lukas, Petra, Olivia, Axel, and Reuben all run over to Jesse and find her badly hurt from the fall damage.

Jesse whimpers in pain as she looks at the gang with sad eyes.

Petra:(Gasps)

Olivia:"Oh no..."

Axel:"No..."

Lukas:"Why...?"

Jesse looks up at Lukas.