CHAPTER 33

"Easy there," Alessio chuckles, "You look like you're about to murder someone,"

I hum in response, my eyes glued to Anastasia as she stalks over to Simon, who's eyes are raking down her body.

She's never looked so fucking gorgeous, the red lace clinging tightly to her body as her hips move from side to side.

She was gorgeous, completely and utterly gorgeous. Regardless of how she looks with the dress on, all my mind can think of is how good she would look with it ripped off her body. With her body under mine, moaning my name from those pretty pink lips of hers.

And now she was talking to him. And I fucking hate it.

I'm unable to rip my gaze from the sight before me; the bartender passing Anastasia a drink as Simon's hand brushes against her arm.

His lips move in a permanent smirk, Anastasia leaning close as they talk, no doubt laughing at whatever the fuck he's saying.

"Let's get that out of danger shall we," Alessio chuckles, prying the shot glass from my hand as my knuckles turn white.

I suck in a sharp breath as Simon's hand lands on Anastasia's leg, moving upwards until it rests underneath her dress.

"Why the fuck is he touching her?" I grit out,

"If she was uncomfortable she would have dealt with it already, it's part of the plan to gain his trust," Alessio murmurs, resting a firm hand on my shoulder.

Simon's smirk widens as he whispers something to Anastasia, standing up and putting his arm out.

Anastasia stands up and turns her head, her eyes meeting mine as I resist every urge in my body to walk over there and finish the job myself.

I watch on as Simon places an arm around Anastasia's waist, leading her over to the dance floor.

Anastasia's hands land on his chest, her hips swaying to the music as Simon leans forward, his lips against her ear as he speaks. His hands travel down her body, landing on her ass.

"That's fucking enough, he's toying with her," I mutter, going to walk towards them only to be roughly pulled back by Alessio.

"Don't let your jackass jealousy issues get in the way of completing the job," Alessio snaps.

I internally groan as I lean back against the bar, fiddling with the rings on my finger as Anastasia locks eyes with someone behind Simone back.

I look over to see Lea and Issy gesturing towards me, saying something to Anastasia before shoving their way through the crowd of people and making their way to us.

"It's taking too long, he's playing with her," Issy says, and I set my jaw before walking across the room, ignoring Alessio shouting at me to stop.

"Griffon and Everett, change of plans, come into the club," I mutter, hoping Anastasia's com isn't on yet.

"We see you, we're coming in now," Griffon replies, and I look to the car door to see the two men skulking in.

Once I reach the pair I grab Simon by the shoulder and pull him away from Anastasia, sending my fist flying into his face. 

"Stay the fuck away from my girl," I grit out, just loud enough for him to hear before Griffon and Everett run up to us.

Everett puts a chloroform cloth to Simons mouth and the two drag him away as he begins to lose consciousness.

I groan as everyone in the club starts shrieking and pulling their phones out, fucking drama queens.

I look over to see Anastasia, frozen in confusion as her expression contorts to one of annoyance. I roll my eyes and gently grab her arm.