Blake: "Y/N, how long was I out?"

Y/N #2: "Probably half an hour. I'm not sure since I've been preoccupied with trying to locate you."

Blake: "Okay then. I'll try to radio in on Ilia."

Y/N #2: "Sure, I'll try contacting Sun."

Blake pulls out her earpiece from her pocket and puts it in her ear, giving it a try only to receive no reply. 

Blake: "Damn it. I'm getting nothing. What about you, Y/N?"

Y/N #2: "Ugh, same thing. We must be out of reach from them and also..."

He then shows Blake his earpiece which has a crack across it, amping Blake's anxiety.

Blake: "What happened to it?"

Y/N #2: "It must've crack when I fell out of the airship."

Blake: "Great. Guess we can't use them at the moment."

The two put their respective earpieces away and proceeds to stalk around the area they're in, looking for any landmark to go on. 

Blake: "See anything familiar?"

Y/N #2: "It's been a long while since I've visited Mistral so, I'm not so sure." ("Yet this street in front of us is familiar... did one of the me walk by here?")

They find themselves in an alley tangentially attached to the street leading down to the Faunus quarter of the city's slum. As they get a better look at their surroundings, Blake speaks up.

Blake: "We need to get a better layout of this area. So, we're going to the tallest building around here."

Y/N #2: "Sounds like a plan. We might even get better reception on the radio. So, which building are we-?"

He's cut off by Blake's voice as she points at a building.

Blake: "There."

Y/N follow where she is pointing at, which is the Chop Shop and the adjoining apartment complex. He and Blake share a quick look before nodding as they climb jump over to the nearby rooftops and make their way to the Chop Shop as Blake adjust her earpiece along the way. After a few minutes of sprinting and rooftop jumping, they finally reach the base of the building. Blake goes to reach for Gambol only to realize it's not sheath in Shroud.

Blake: "What the...?"

Y/N #2: "Sorry, Blake. I didn't have enough time to get Gambol out of the airship once I drop off. We can just use the..."

Y/N examines the building for a bit only to find the building's fire escape.

Y/N #2: "Look, we can use that to get to the top."

Blake: "Sure, better than nothing."

They rush over the fire escape, using some quick parkour to climb with effort onto it. As they nearly reach the top, Blake's radio begins to spark with sound, which surprises her a bit.

Blake: "Y/N, I'm getting a connection."

Y/N #2: "Hurry and radio Ilia."

____________________________________________________________________________

Back inside the Mistral mobile outpost, the handcuffed Ilia is manning the radio, playing a repeated message calling for Blake when Blake's attempt to break through get noticed. Immediately, Ilia tries to radio Blake properly.

Ilia: "Hello, Blake. Can you hear me? Where are you? Are you with Y/N? Hello? Blake? Blake?"

____________________________________________________________________________