"No. I don't need your help! I can save myself," Nia said strongly perfectly capable of saving herself. Brainy sighed as he didn't blame Nia for not trusting him. He did break her heart but she needs to trust him now. Brainy struggled to hold her as he felt his hand slipping. "You gotta trust me," He said begging Dreamer🌀to trust him before she falls and it'll be his fault if Nia Nal gets injured... "How can I possibly trust you?! You broke up my heart💔, abandoned your friends, and teamed up with Lex behind our backs!!" Nia said out loud stating the reasons of Brainy isn't to be trusted! And he realized Nia was right. "You're right, you shouldn't trust me after everything I've done... and I'm sorry. I should have been honest with you from the start! But you need to trust me now," Brainy said wanting Nia to trust him now in order to save her life. But she thought about it wanting to believe and trust him but was afraid of getting her heart broken💔again...

"No, I'm sorry. Brainy I can't. I don't even know you anymore... and you could be lying to me again," Nia said softly in tears💦avoiding eye contact with him. If Brainy didn't tell her now, then he would regret it for the rest of his life! "What does your heart💙say?" Brainy asked dearly looking into her eyes. Dreamer🌀panting. "I don't know. It's beating too fast for me to hear," she said out of breath. He groaned and said. "Then look into your dreams✨and trust me. Please, I don't want to lose you. You're the woman of my dreams,"  Brainy said lovely💗to her with love❤️in his eyes to see the truth in her dreams. Nia gasped as she closed her eyes looked into the dream🌀realm✨and saw everything... she finally believed him! "You're right. I can trust you," Dreamer🌀said softly as she saw the truth in her dreams✨then slowly let go of the railing and grabbed Brainy's other hand as he pulled her up. They faced each other while catching their breaths and she said. "You saved my life," Nia said softly. "Of course, I did! I love you. Nia Nal," Brainy said with passion as he finally let his feelings for Nia out of the little boxes. "And I'm so sorry I hurt you by pushing you away and breaking your heart💔." He apologized bursting into tears😭💦after holding his emotions in for so long in months!

His words really touched Nia's heart💙fixed the broken pieces... And the real Brainy she fell in love❤️was back! She smiled. "So, you believe me?" Brainy asked nervously. Nia nodded. "Yes, I believe you. Brainy," Nia answered and hugged Brainy feeling like he needed it as he hugged her back really needing a hug from Nia Nal. She broke the hug and said. "But why didn't you tell me? I could have kept it a secret," Dreamer asked out of curiosity. "If I did, Lex would have found out... and he'd kill you. I couldn't let that happen! I love you too much for that," Brainy said dearly. "I understand that. Brainy," Nia said softly. Then she placed her hand on his cheek then kissed him. he leaned into the kiss too wrapping his arms around her. Brainy hadn't felt like this in months to feel so much love❤️and to be close to Nia Nal again.
He missed it! They pulled away breaking their kiss and just stared into each other's eyes without saying a word.

Until Brainy cut the silence. "Nia, I promise you that I'll make it up to you," He said devotedly. "You already have," she said with a smile. Then, Lex came out of the shadows with a loaded blaster. "Well, What do we have here? Director Dox, you got back together with your girlfriend, "Dreamer🌀" too bad I'll have to kill her since she knows too much. Can't risk you telling Supergirl and the others about my plans," he said with a murderous look aiming directly at Dreamer ready to pull the trigger and shoot her. She and Brainy gasped looking at each other dearly as he stood in front of her protecting Nia at all costs. "No. I won't let you hurt her! I refuse. I'm done working with you Lex and If you want Dreamer... you'll have to go through me!" Brainy shouted out protecting Nia and finally ending his relationship with Lex Luthor once and for all! Lex knew Brainy would choose to protect the woman he loves❤️. "Very well, Dox then you'll die with her," He said threatening to kill them both. She refused to let that happen and said. "NO!!" Dreamer shouted out and quickly reached charging in after Lex harnessing dream🌀energy✨in her hand converting it into a "phone cord lasso" She grabbed the blaster out of Lex's hand with her dream energy lasso and smashed it on the ground leaving him unarmed. but he had a trick up his sleeve! Literally, meaning his Lexosuit hand gauntlet as he shot out a powerful💥energy blast at them...

Nia quickly used her powers to put up a dream🌀dome🌐to protect Brainy and herself from getting hurt as he was amazed by her ability to create this with dream energy. Then, Supergirl showed up just in time as she said to Dreamer over the Comms... "Hey, Nia. I've got your message," Kara said quickly as she used a combination of her laser eyes and freeze❄️breath at Lex. "Kara. Hey! Glad you came," Dreamer said excitedly cause now they had a fighting chance of finally stopping him once and for all!

Also, the rest of the Superfriends showed up to help including Lena on their side too. So together they took down Lex Luthor and Leviathan... the world🌎 was once again saved by the Superfriends! After that Brainy and Nia made a promise to never keep secrets from
each other in order for this relationship to work. So that's what happened! They both shook on it...