"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me." The Stilinski put his hands up in surrender.

Austin flinched as the twins immediately charged at him, growling in his face as they slammed him against the wall.

Austin didn't have much of a reaction, though he could admit that his heart pounded at the possibility of them killing him.

"Wait, stop!" Scott said, pulling them off his friend, roaring in their faces, "I said, stop!"

"It's me, Scott. I swear it's me. I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."

The George teen could admit that it was a little weird that Stiles apparently had no clue what he did. Hell, Ryder and Isaac were in the hospital with horrible injuries because he nearly shut the hospital down.

It seemed Stiles noticed as he furrowed his brows at the fact that Ryder wasn't currently glued to Austin's side. The brown eyed teen opened his mouth to question her absence, instantly getting cut off by Austin's on edge tone,

"You put her in the hospital." He watched Stiles' face falter, "Right along with Isaac."

"I-"

"That's what you've been doing the last two days."

"I know, Austin, I'm sorry." He quickly spluttered out, looked down at his shoes at the deadly glare Austin had on him.

"You know what happened at the hospital?" Ethan asked.

"I know more than that." He pulled out a map of sorts, "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident. And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

"What the hell have you been up to?"

"I think something worse. A lot worse."

The four teens looked down at the paper Stiles showed them, their faces showing completely different emotions. From the corner of his eye, Austin could have sworn he saw a hint of a smirk on the Stilinski's face.

Though it left as quickly as it came.

"What the hell were you doing? Building a Terminator?"

Stiles didn't seem to appreciate Aiden's sarcastic comment, responding with one of his own, "Thank you for that."

"Guys, this is a map." Austin pointed out.

"Isn't that the cross country trail?"

"That's the Tate car. Where Malia Tate's family died." Scott said.

"You mean that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps."

•••

"Bobby!"

"Hey, kid." Coach went to greet, only for his face to fall, "Stilinski... Whoa."

"Coach, listen close."

Stiles began to explain everything that was happening, from the map to the trap he planted on the track, doing what he could to leave out anything too crazy. Crazy as in supernatural.

Once he finished, Scott and Ethan ran off to hopefully stop the students from running the track. It didn't work well as the pounding of footsteps could be heard coming in their direction.

"Stop, stop, stop! Everyone, stop!" Stiles shouted.

They watch as the Stilinski leaned down, pulling a chain from beneath a pile of leaves. Frowns etched onto their faces, wondering why their run was paused because of a simple chain.