Finale and Epilogue

We return to when AFO was about to take Izuku's "quirk" until they heard someone knocking on the door.

All Might punches through the wall and other heroes join him as they capture the villains, Shigaraki already knew about the attack so he was safe from this.

AM: All For One, it's been a long time.

AFO: All Might, I see you're still in pain, how did you find us anyway?

Izuku: You can thank Tomura for that, or should I say Tenko Shimura.

Tenko: I'm done following your orders All For One, it's time to end this.

AFO: Indeed.

AFO then forced Kurogiri to teleport Izuku, All Might, and himself to a warehouse full of Nomu. The fight between All Might and AFO went the same as canon, only with Izuku there to help All Might, eventually, AFO got the upper hand and managed to knock All Might down, just as AFO was about to end it, Izuku who reverted to his flower form after being weakened got in front of All Might and took the attack, what happened next surprised everyone, even All Might, and Izuku himself, he could feel everyone's hopes and cheers for the heroes to win resonating within his soul. It then appeared in front of him and his eyes widened as it began to change, the white part of his soul covered the red part then every soul trait he had began to merge with it, turning it into a rainbow soul. A bright light enveloped the boy and when it faded away he saw that he had his human hands, he was human again.

 A bright light enveloped the boy and when it faded away he saw that he had his human hands, he was human again

Izuku: Everyone

Izuku: Everyone... thank you... you never gave up on us heroes, and so we will not give up on you.

Izuku turned to face AFO and gave a gentle smile.

Izuku: All For One, this ends today, and to those who are wondering who I am, my name is Izuku Midoriya...

A flash of light appeared and Izuku emerged from it in a much older form, he had goat-like horns coming out of his head, he had black markings on his face and he wore a blue robe with the Deltarune on the chest.