Sports Festival and Awakening The Soul Traits.

Izuku's training not only prepared him for the festival but also helped him learn a new moveset, he also learned how to shift between his flower form and his humanoid form. His chlorokinesis also evolved allowing him to control other plants in a large area such as a forest. He also learned how to shift to his new form which he's named Omega Izuku, and a more humanoid version of this form. He also learned that he can do the same attacks similar to what happened at the USJ, only more restricted to his various forms, this also made it difficult to do when he's wearing clothing. He pitched the idea to the Support Course, and they told him they should have a solution after a few days. The day of the Sports Festival has finally arrived and Izuku lined up with his entire class.

Izuku: I hope everyone does their best.

Ochaco: I'm sure we will.

Shoto then walks up to Izuku.

Izuku: You wanted something Todoroki?

Shoto: I just want you to know that I will defeat you.

Izuku was confused about this, he knew that something was wrong with Shoto, but he could sense in his tone that he wanted to try and prove something. But he snapped back to reality when the class was called out.

Now I'm going to do a time skip to the fights, the reason is that I don't want to spend too much time writing about the events, but I'll try to cut it short. Izuku managed to avoid the robots and Shoto's ice attack by burrowing underground. At the fall he used his vines to swing to the other side, and then he burrowed under the mines and reached the finish line. During the Cavalry battle, Izuku used save and load to return to any previous point before one of his team lost a headband, he also used the vines to stop the teams that were attacking them from moving so they could get to safety. Now let's get to Izuku's fight with Shinso.

Shinso: It must be nice having such a strong quirk.

Izuku: Actually, I wasn't born with it.

Shinso: What?! Why isn't my quirk working?

Izuku: Maybe because it doesn't work on flowers.

Izuku says as he shifts to his flower form and grabs Shinso with his vines.

Izuku: I wasn't born like this, I died protecting Erasurehead and came back like this. You might think I'm lucky, but you don't know what it was like not being able to feel a thing, no anger, no sadness, no happiness, and no love. It was torture, and because I didn't have any emotions, there would have been nothing stopping me from doing something I would regret.

Shinso looked into Izuku's eyes and understood what he meant, if Izuku didn't have his emotions, he might have ended up killing someone and not feeling anything at the time.

Shinso: I'm sorry.

Izuku: It's okay, but don't think that your quirk isn't nice, I think you'd make a great hero.

Shinso smiled at the boy's kindness.

Shinso: Thank you. Ms. Midnight, I forfeit the match.

Midnight: Are you sure?

Shinso: Yeah, I'm sure.

Shinso hugged Izuku and left the stadium.

Izuku was eating lunch when Shoto asked to talk to him. Izuku agreed and followed his classmate to an empty hallway. Once there Shoto explains his past, and all the things Endeavor did.

Shoto: And that's why I'll never use my fire.

Izuku gave Shoto an unamused look and then spoke.

Izuku: I see, I have to agree, I didn't think that the number 2 hero would do something like that, but Shoto, you do realize you're just going to end up hurting yourself.