Quirk Apprehension and Introductions

Everyone was outside taking turns in the quirk apprehension, finally, it was Izuku's turn. He got himself into the circle and grabbed the ball with one of his vines.

Izuku (mind): Okay, think about how are you going to get it far. Ah-ha, got it.

Izuku coiled his vine into a spring and launched the ball with all his strength, then he used a group of friendliness pallets to get an even further distance.

Aizawa: Mhm, not bad, you got about an average distance, well done.

Izuku: Thank you sensei.

Aizawa: Alright everyone, back to class.

Everyone got changed and headed back to class.

Aizawa: Okay, you are free to introduce yourselves, and wake me up once you're done.

Aizawa gets into his sleeping bag and goes to sleep behind his desk. Everyone took turns introducing themselves and their quirks, and it was finally Izuku's turn.

Izuku: Hello, My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I technically don't have a quirk.

Ochaco: What do you mean technically?

Izuku then explains what happened in his past, how he saved Aizawa from getting shot at, how he was brought back as a flower, and what he can do.

Eijiro: I'm sorry to hear that bro.

Izuku: It's okay, It's all in the past, and in a way, it made me a better person. Anyway, sensei we're done.

Aizawa: Alright, since this is your first day you are free to go home, but be sure to come early for classes.

Everyone headed home and got some rest for the next day. Izuku was really happy to be in his dream school and couldn't wait till tomorrow.

That is all for today, sorry if this one is a little short, but I want to do the hero training part in a separate part, until then, I hope you all have a good day, and I will see you next time.