Omega Izuku and Regaining Love

The class was heading to the USJ and Izuku was thinking to himself. But he soon came out of it when Tsuyu shaked him.

Tsu: Hey Midoriya, are you okay?

Izuku: Huh, oh, yeah I was just thinking to myself a bit, was there anything you wanted to ask?

Tsu: We'll I usually speak my mind, but are there any other things you can do apart from what you told us?

Izuku: Actually now that I remember, ever since I came back I also developed a new type of ability that allows me to see other people's souls and their traits.

Tsu: Traits?

Izuku: Basically something unique to that person, there are a lot of soul traits, but there are only seven well-known ones. First is cyan which represents patience, then there's green which represents kindness, then blue which represents integrity, orange which represents bravery, purple which represents perseverance, and yellow represents justice.

Tsu: But, those are only six, what's the 7th?

Izuku: That one is a bit harder to explain. The soul I'm referring to is a red soul, it actually represents more than one thing, but what it mainly represents... is Determination. It's also said that those who possess strong Determination are able to manipulate time, such as returning to a point in time before they get killed or start from the beginning, almost like a save, load, and reset function of a video game.

Tsu: Wow, that sounds cool.

Fumikage: So what's yours?

Izuku: I've actually been wondering that myself, when my soul shattered the color that it represented faded almost like it leaked out of me, and the scan only showed what it currently was, a grey soul which actually indicates that the soul was drained of its trait, so I don't know what mine was before I became like this. But I'm hoping that once I regained my love my soul trait would also return.

They arrive at the USJ and get off the bus. Once there they meet Space Hero: 13 who gives a detailed explanation about how her quirk works and the danger that comes with it. This time however Izuku was not one of the students who got separated by Kurogiri. Izuku managed to restrain Kurogiri using his vines to prevent him from warping away and also Injuring 13.

Izuku: Iida, I need you to get the teachers, I won't be able to hold him for long.

Iida: Okay.

Iida then rushed out of the building to inform the teachers.

Izuku: Sero, can you restrain him while I go and help sensei?

Sero: No problem.

Sero then wraps the villain up and Izuku goes to help Aizawa, they are now face to face with the Nomu, and what Izuku saw shocked him.

Izuku: It... it doesn't... have a soul.

Aizawa heard this and understood what Izuku meant, this creature didn't have a soul, because it wasn't alive to begin with. It was a reanimated corpse. While fighting the behemoth Aizawa got badly injured and Izuku was down to his last amount of strength. Just as all hope was lost the doors burst open and All Might walked in.

AM: I AM HERE, AND I AM ANGRY!

All Might charged at the Nomu and began to fight it, but All Might was running out of steam. Izuku conjured up what little strength he had left to protect the wounded heroes.

Shigaraki: Nomu kill them.

The Nomu attacked, but then a blinding light enveloped Izuku.

Izuku: I will protect EVERYONE!