16 - The first time

Start from the beginning

I loosen my grip around her waist and lay my head on her shoulder.
“What soup are you making?”
“Noodle soup. It’s been a speciality of my mother, and it’s a comfort food for me. Besides Pasta Fettuccine, of course,” she explains and continues to stir the soup.
“Interesting,” I joke and sit down on the table.

Carol serves the soup, and I’m amazed at the taste.
“This tastes delicious!” I mumble as I take another spoonful of soup.
She smiles at me and we continue to eat in silence.

“How was uni?” she asks after a time while she puts the plates in the sink.
“Well, it was okay. Boring as usual,” I answer and take a dishcloth to help her clean the dishes, “Carol?”
She turns her attention to me and looks at me with a raised eyebrow.
“I want to try it again,” I mumble under my breath.
“Darling… Are you sure? I don’t want to push you into something,” she answers, immediately knowing what I’m trying to hint to.
I nod.
Carol sighs and takes my hand to lead me into the bedroom.

My heart begins to race as we enter the bedroom. She leads me to the bed and gestures to me to lay me down.
“Do you really want this?” she asks to be completely sure that I am comfortable.
I nod.
“I’m going to find out what you like, okay? If you feel uncomfortable or want me to stop, you tell me, okay?” she says and opens the buttons of my shirt.
I gulp, it’s really happening now. Carol is careful. She makes sure to not go too fast or do something that might make me uncomfortable. She now has fully unbuttoned my shirt, leaving me in only my black bra. Her hands travel over my stomach and chest, going over my collarbone and shoulders.
“You’re so beautiful, dearest,” she whispers as she kisses my chest. From time to time she looks at me, making me sure that I am okay with what is happening.
I close my eyes and I actually enjoy her touch.

Carol's hands move down on my body, arriving at my jeans. She looks up at me and I nod, signalizing her that I am okay with what she is doing. She opens my jeans and slides them down my legs, making sure to give my thighs attention by gently stroking them.

I let out a deep sigh. I feel Carol’s breath on my skin and it ignites a fire in me.
Her hands travel further down until they find the heat between my legs.
I gasp when I feel her touch and throw my head against the pillow. I feel the bed shift as Carol moves up to give me a careful kiss on the lips.
“Everything okay?” she asks as she places small kisses on my neck.
I nod and bury my hands in her golden locks.

She keeps working on her magical movement with her fingers while she covers my body with kisses. My sighs intensify until I let out the final outcry of pleasure.

I collapse in her arms, tears falling down my cheeks. She pulls me close into her embrace and kisses my hair.
“Are you okay, was this alright?” she whispers and lifts her head to look into my eyes. She notices the tears and immediately wipes them away, kissing the strains.
“I- I’m okay. This…. This was… I don’t know what to say,” I whisper as I try to catch my breath.
She chuckles.
“It’s alright, my dear. Let me get you some water,” she says and gets up from the bed to walk into the kitchen. I stay on the bed and pull the blanket over my body as I try to let all the feelings and impressions from the past minutes sink in.

Carol returns and hands me a bottle of water.
“Here you go, darling,” she says as she sits down beside me on the bed. I smile at her and empty almost the whole bottle in one sip.
“Careful, Y/N,” she chuckles.
I just laugh.
“I can’t believe we actually did it,” I breathe.
“Believe it or not, but we did it,” she laughs and wraps her hands around me.
“I love you,” I whisper and nuzzle my face into my neck.

We wake up, tangled in each other's arms. I feel the warmth radiating from Carol’s body as I cuddle her closer.
“Hmm, darling. How did you sleep?” she asks and brushes a strand of hair behind my ear. Her fingers caress my cheek.
“I’ve slept wonderfully, thanks to you,” I chuckle and kiss her nose.
“Are you ready to wake up yet?” she asks again and stretches her body before wrapping her arms around me again.
I sigh, a full day of work is waiting for me.
“Yeah, unfortunately. I have a full day of work today”

Carol makes breakfast. She is currently preparing pancakes while I take a quick shower.
“Hurry up, breakfast is ready,” she shouts as she pops her head through the bathroom door.
I chuckle and get under the shower. It feels good to live together with Carol even though it’s hard to financially care for us both with my low wage from the restaurant. I know that I have to talk to Carol about this, but I can’t force her to go to work, can I? I don’t want it to sound like I’m trying to get her to work, but we really do need the money..

I walk into the kitchen and am met with a fully set table and fragrant pancakes on the table. Carol brewed a cup of coffee for herself and a big cup of hot chocolate for me.  
“Sit down, sweetheart,” she says as she takes a sip from her coffee. I smile at her, but I do know that I want to talk with her about the money situation.
“Carol? I want to talk to you about something,” I stutter, feeling clearly scared about how to ask her the question. She looks at me with curious eyes.
I take a deep breath.
“I don’t want to sound rude. I really don’t. I love having you home and all that but… well…money is tight. I don’t have enough money to care for us both long term. I’m sorry. I don’t want to force you to find a job…but….,” I stutter and look down. I fear her reaction.
“Dearest, look at me. Hey, look at me,” she says. Her voice is full of love and courage. It’s soft, way softer than usual.
“I understand that. And I don’t want to drag you down financially. I’ve already been looking for some jobs. I want to support you. I don’t need you to care for me,” she says and bends over the table to lift my head so I look at her.

Carol Aird, you’re amazing

----------
(a/n): Hello my lovely readers! I'm finally back with a new chapter. I've missed writing so much, and I hope this new chapter is what makes up for the long wait. I do hope you enjoy it and can't wait to read or hear your thoughts. Until next week :)