He wasn't given the chance to ask what he was doing here before Ramona spoke up,

"Where is she?"

She kept a low voice as she noticed the sleeping Argent next to him.

"They put her in a room with Isaac. The electricity is out in a few other rooms. Allison and I practically begged that they keep them close." Austin said softly, "They wouldn't let me see her. Can I see her?"

"No." "Yes." Peter and Aaron say in unison.

"You get no say." Ramona glared at Peter.

"Technically, I do. She is my biological daughter, Ramona. I don't know what's going on with Doctor Yes, but I have more of a say than he does."

He was trying to get under Aaron's skin. In true Hale fashion.

"My God." Josie shoved them, gesturing for Austin to lead the way.

The teen did so without hesitation. Last thing he cared about was a dad battle between Aaron and Peter. He wanted nothing more than to make sure Ryder was okay.

Walking into her room, the mood dampened even more than it already was once they caught sight of her.

It was no secret that she was trying to heal herself in her unconscious state. It wasn't doing much, but Ramona seemed pleased to know that she was at least trying.

She let out a soft breath, placing a soft hand on Ryder's face, slowly taking away as much pain as her body would let her.

Ramona was getting old. And the baby in her stomach only made her abilities falter more and more by the day.

Aaron stopped her, bringing her hand down. Ramona wanted to protest, but the stern glance given to her by her husband had her stepping away.

The clicking of the door alerted them of Allison and Scott's presence.

The room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

"I thought he'd be healing by now." Allison said. She was focused more on Isaac than the girl in the other bed.

"So did I." Scott muttered, his brown eyes wouldn't dare look at Ryder's family.

It was no secret that Ryder had been the one to save Melissa. Anyone that partook in the incident saw what she did.

If she hadn't, Melissa would be in her position, even worse than Ryder was. Scott felt somewhat responsible that the Miller teen was where she laid. Maybe if he hadn't been so focused on Stiles, he would have been the one to save his mom.

"Is he in pain?"

Scott inhaled sharply, gasping a bit as black veins traveled up his arm the second he touched Isaac.

"It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain."

"She's more likely to heal before he does." Peter said, finally breaking the silence on the left side of the room. He took Ramona's place in taking Ryder's pain.

"What?"

"She's stronger. She's also aware of what happened. Isaac hasn't even tried to heal himself, yet. She'll heal quickly." The Hale explained.

Austin hoped so.

As he stared down at her limp body, he could only imagine what would happen if she didn't wake up.

"Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asked, looking between the two werewolves with saddened eyes.

"Whatever's controlling him did it." Scott corrected her, "Whatever's inside him."

Neither of them really knew much of what was going on with Stiles, and Scott didn't want to explain anything while Peter was in the room.

"Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?"

Scott sighed, "I'm working on it."

"You should get to school." Aaron put his hand on Austin's shoulder.

"Wh—no."

"She isn't going anywhere, Austin." The man continued.

"That much is obvious." Josie mumbled, sitting down in the chair near her sisters bed.

"But who's—"

"We will be here with her. I promise you, okay? You can see her after school."

Austin knew there was no arguing when Ramona raised a motherly brow at him.

"Okay." He mumbled, brushing past Peter to press a soft kiss to her hand before he turned to follow after Allison and Scott. "I'll be here right after school."

"Okay." Aaron nodded, watching him leave the room, "Drive safe."

"How sweet is that?" Peter chuckled.

"Why are you still in here?"

"I'm comforting my daughter."

Ramona glared, "She is not your daughter."

"Oh, but she is. A Hale through and through." He clenched his jaw, "Unlike the one you've got warming up in your stomach."

Josie frowned, "What?"

"How far along are you, Ramona?" Peter continued to taunt.

It was then that it finally clicked in Josie's mind.

"You're pregnant?!"

A/N: soft launch :p