Glimpse of her

Abuja,Nigeria

Afrah

Hey ya Afrah please slow down Noor and Amir my younger siblings shouted from behind me , I won't i shouted back , you think you will be able to win this bet not so easily , i increased my speed till our huge 7 bedroom mansion came into view , i sat down by the gate panting heavily while waiting for noor and amir .

Wllh ya afrah you are wicked , how do you run that fast , do you know that noor almost fainted amir said while panting.

Ohho so now I'm wicked , i remember telling you guys not to follow me , but you guys insisted that you can run faster than me right , since tomorrow is sunday you don't have school you can still follow me , i smirked and jogged inside.

Mamiee , i shouted immediately i entered the spacious living room.

Na'am

I'm back i said

Ke afrah ina kika kai min yara( hey, afrah where did you take my children).

Haba mamie , where will i take them

Mamieee, both amir and noor whined

Come here my babies , where did afrah take you , I thought she will sell you guys  , mamie laughed

Haba mamie , why will i do that , but now if any of you offend me , then i will have no option but to do that , it sounds like a nice idea , I  tried dodging the smack that came my way from mamie but my attempt ended up futile.

Ouch mamie , i pouted while my siblings laughed at me , No going to the park for you guys this whole week i said to them which made them frown , and i let out an evil laughter and ran to my room upstairs .

I Went straight to the bathroom and had a nice and relaxing shower , then i came out and sat on my dressing mirror , i rubbed cream all over my body then i dressed up in a free A shaped gown , then i put on a cap and went downstairs to have breakfast.

After breakfast i went and sat in the living room where ya khalifa was watching fast and furious , i jumped on the couch he was sitting on and he started complaining that I'm ruining his peace .

Your peace ko , you will see peace today i stated and went to the storeroom

I carried an old speaker and played olden day song , and increased the volume to the highest , but not before putting on my headphones .

I dared to do that because mamie and papa are not around .

I started dancing with my eyes closed ,while he was shouting my name.

I opened my eyes only to see and enraged ya khalifah taking long strides towards me , I quickly dropped the speaker and ran as fast as i could to my room because i know if ya khalifah catches me then I'm dead meat .

Seems today is not my lucky day because immediately i placed my hand on the door knob of my room , i felt his hand on my shoulder .

Where do you think you are going lovely sis , he said while smirking .

Wallahi ya khalifa sharrin shaidan ne ( i swear ya khalifa it's the devil's work) , i started saying when he cut me off.

Haba afrah , don't blame it on the devil , you know I'm not letting you go scotfree , you have to pay he said while dragging me downstairs, he threw me on the sofa while he stood staring at me.

Sweet brother , my one and only favorite ya khalifah, the best brother in the whole universe I started praising him while smiling like a maniac.

Don't even start sweet talking me , because I won't fall for it , you must pay .

What do you want ya k , i will do anything you want.

Really , he said

I regret saying that sentence , but i said YES nonetheless,

Good , so mmm he held his chin while thinking , Aha he said meaning he has gotten an idea.

Wha what is it ya k , i asked

You , Afrah Mukhtar will COOK for me your sweet brother , he stated

Cook you say , I won't what will you do huh , i asked

I will reveal your top secret, he smirked

Which is , i asked

Can you remember when i found you and farida drunk on the streets

Oh no i clearly remember it we went to a friend's party and someone spiked our drink and we ended up drunk on the streets, that's when ya khalifa found us, and he took us to farida's house since her parents were not around , i know if my parents saw me in that condition, then i am dead , Ok i will do it i said as i thought of what to do I'll just cook indomie for him, moreover, he didn't specify what type of food he wants .

I was heading to the kitchen when he shouted , i know what's going on in your head , I don't want indomie, spaghetti or macaroni . I want curry rice and liver sauce , don't forget to add chicken please.

Innalillahi , Afrah what have you gotten yourself into, now go and cook for him , my inner mind stated.

*********

Well, My name is Afrah Mukhtar , the second child of alhaji Mukhtar(papa) and hajiya sadiya(mamie). I am 17 years old , i am the third child of my parents . Ya affan who is 26 years old and married to ya shahidah with no child yet, then ya khalifah who is 22 years old doing his masters degree as a petroleum engineer in harvard university Massachusetts, US , then amir who is 14 and noor who is 12.
I am an expert at cooking but i hate cooking.So, as the story goes by you will be introduced to other characters.

Please vote, comment, and share.

Follow please

XOXO 💋❤️
Cute magic💞