Prologue

Talking
'Thinking'
YELLING

____________________________
[Authors POV]

A man is seen sitting down on a couch, with his head down and holding his hands together.

Man: I still see them. In the bed, where we sleep and made love. I can still see him on top of her, hearing her moans, saying how he was better than me.

The man started to cry, but he was handed a tissue box.

Man: *Grabs the tissue* Thank you. *Wipe the tears off*

The tissue box was placed down on the coffee table, next to a nameplate that says 'Dr. Holly Lee'.

Holly: It's okay, take your time

Man: It's just- It hurts. It hurts so much, that I want to kill somebody. Every time I remember them...... together. I just want to hurt them. I want to bash their skulls in.

Holly: I see.

Man: I know that I shouldn't, but I just want to hurt them, like they hurt me.

Holly: Hm, I'm going to give it to ya straight. What you're feeling right now is completely normal. Everybody have bad days, as much as yours. God knows I had them. But, it's completely normal how you feel and what you want to do.

Man: How is it normal?

Holly: Sometimes, when people are in pain, we express that pain with violence. Even expressing it to other people, especially the ones who hurt us.

The Man started crying again.

Holly: But their is something that can help you get through it.

Man: *Crying* Really, what?

Holly: It's simple, but it's not easy. All you have to do, is to let it go.

Man: What?

Holly: The pain and hatred you feel right now, just let it go. You don't have to forgive them, but hurting them won't make you feel better. You just have move on and then, you can heal.

Man: *Sniffs* You know, you're right. *Wipes the tears off* Thank you so much, Dr. Lee.

Holly: Oh please, call me Harle– Holly. Just call me Holly.

The man got up and left the room, leaving his therapist in her chair.

_____________________________