Chapter 11

Roxy couldn't seem to sit still in the cafeteria. She had just heard from Emma what had happened to Julia yesterday. They wouldn't figure out it was her right? She had sent the pictures from a fake account which she had now deleted after hearing the news. Was she too late? To be honest she was scared. She knew that the pentagon could be ruthless, she had after all experienced it first hand. And back then, she hadn't even wronged them. What's gonna happen to her now? As she was overthinking, the rvp entered.

Caleb, Levi and Leilani walked ahead. With Kira, Haruna and Lucas close behind. Levi had his arm around Leilani's shoulder, the couple looked stronger than ever. Roxy glanced at them, kind of disappointed that her plan didn't work. It seemed like everyone was looking at the rvp as they headed for Julia's table.

Julia was talking yet again with some of her friends when all of a sudden they all fell silent. That's when she knew that the moment she had been dreading had arrived. She didn't want to turn around. Her friends then all abruptly got up and she was left alone at the table. Turns out Leilani had just motioned with her head for them to leave. And that simple gesture had just gotten 8 people to get up and walk away without a word. Julia still hadn't turned around, she was gulping hard anticipating what was gonna happen.

Kira made the first step and went to sit on top of the table. Julia looked up to see Kira smirking down at her. That's when she realised the whole pentagon was there. The rest of the rvp soon followed, Leilani and Levi seating on either side of her. Leilani was simply leaning on the table, her head being supported by her arm as she looked at the girl with a smirk. Levi on the other hand wasn't facing the table. He was man spreading, propping his elbows against the table. He looked at her with a bored expression.

Haruna also sat on top of the table while Caleb and Lucas just sat on the chairs. Every single one of them was staring at the girl. "I know who sent them now." She muttered under her breath. She had somehow managed to figure out who was behind that account with the help of her friends. "Who was it then?" Kira asked, eyes still fixated on the girl. "It was that new girl in your grade, Roxanne Blairs is her name i think...." She said. Levi and Leilani locked eyes and then looked at the rest of the rvp. Levi pressed his tongue against the inside of his cheek and scoffed. That's why she wanted to get to him that day, she was the one who took the photos.

Leilani slowly nodded, taking the information in. "That bitch is crazy...." Kira said while also scoffing. They thought the girl had finally left them alone after the whole bonfire incident but turns out she had somehow wanted to get back at them. "Don't tell anyone yet, and make sure your friends don't talk either. Got it?" Levi said to Julia and she nodded. "Thanks for the info.....we'll be sure to make good use of it." Leilani said while standing up, as if on cue, the rest of them also stood up. They started walking away but one of them was shortly stopped by Julia's voice.

"Wait!....does that mean i can keep my account?" She asked. "Keep the account babe, it's not like we keep up with your shitty content anyway." Haruna responded with a fake smile and turned back to walk with her friends. The couple was walking ahead so Caleb caught up to them. "What do we do now?" He asked, frown on his face and hands in his pockets. "We confront her of course " Levi responds, a cold look in his eyes. "Not now though.......in our free period. We already attracted enough attention as it is and i want to eat my lunch in peace." Leilani said making a beeline to the food.

..................................

Everybody had seen them talk to Julia. But no one had heard anything from any of them. Maybe she had failed to find out who was behind the account. Roxy felt like she could finally breathe again. She now had free period and had decided to sit at the back of the class, as far away from the pentagon as possible. The last thing she wanted right now was to attract attention to herself. She opened up a book and just as she was starting to get invested in whatever she was reading, the classroom became quiet. She didn't think much of it, thinking that maybe a teacher had just walked in.