The so-called death of Charlotte Wilson

Start from the beginning

Kelli smiled. "Beautiful, isn't it?" 

She hopped across gaps in the marble pathways as if they were steppingstones and with every landing I felt a wave of dizziness wash over me. She passed the destroyed buildings and smoking piles of ash, all the while her smile only grew.

We arrived at the entrance to the hall of the gods. Vaguely I heard a voice, "-A little gift should be arriving for you any second."

Kelli grinned down at me. "That's our cue." She skipped through the entrance. Near the fireplace stood Percy and opposite him, with his back to us, Kronos.

Across the hall was Grover who was attempting to help up a dazed Annabeth.

"Sir," Kelli bowed. "I have brought the... surprise." She said in a sweet voice.

She lifted me so I was in a standing position with my feet brushing the ground. I groaned as the cuts sent waves of pain up my sides.

"Lottie?" Annabeth turned to Kelli angrily. "What did you do to her?"

"Do you not like your surprise?" Kelli pouted. "pity."

Grover was staring at me in shock as Percy was looking between me and Kronos.

Kelli threw my axe at Annabeth's feet, smirking. Annabeth glared at her. 

Kronos turned to us. "This is boring." He said. "They've seen her now; we have no more use for her. Dispose of the girl."

"Surely we can get more use out of her, they've barely reacted at all and I would love to see this one suffer." She traced a claw along my cheek drawing a thin line of blood. I inhaled sharply at the stinging sensation. 

"Stop!" Annabeth yelled attempting to limp forwards. Percy attempted to move as well but Kronos blocked his path.

"Just get rid of her, she isn't important." He said, scowling at me.

Kelli's smile flickered but she nodded and turned to me. Her fangs grew from her mouth again.

"What would our mother say?" I choked out. Kelli flinched.  

"Hecate is on our side." She said, frowning.

"Do you really think-" I coughed and flecks of blood splattered onto the floor. "Do you really think, she'll stay on your side if you kill me?"

Kelli looked to Kronos uncertainly. He was glaring at me. "Kill her!"

Kelli turned back to me. "It doesn't matter, you weren't on our side, she wouldn't mind if... she wouldn't mind if it means we can win."

I laughed quietly but it turned into a coughing fit. "I'll be watching from the Underworld to see how she punishes you." I spat on her.

Her eyes flared with anger and she plunged her claws into my back. I screamed as they protruded from my stomach.

My vision swam and my ears were ringing. I felt her let go of my collar and I gasped in pain as I hit the cold, marble floor.

I could vaguely make out Percy attacking Kronos as Annabeth screamed and threw her dagger at Kelli, who disintegrated with a look of shock on her face.

Then my vision faded to black, and everything went silent.

Hi, wow, onto my second fanfiction already. How on earth did I end up here. Jk, I love you guys.

While I am writing this I'm not planning on publishing this for a while, so when future me gets round to publishing it, they can be mortally embarrassed by my writing right now. Hey future me, glad to know we still don't have a life.

Anyone who was expecting this to be about a straight relationship, nope. In this Piper is bisexual, which she is in the books as well if I'm not mistaken. If you don't like that, then why are you still here? 

I will not be tolerating any homophobia towards this story or anyone who reads it, so if you are planning on leaving a comment going, well, I don't even know, but if I see anything homophobic, I will be reporting the comment as soon as I see it, so don't even think about it, there is no point, end of.

GUYS, it is future Corgi speaking. I know I was going to publish this after I finished Wildfire but I'm almost done with it and I'm too excited. Also Wildfire, since it's my first fanfiction, will probably be prioritised update wise. I'm still going to update this story at a reasonable pace but I'm busy enough as it is so don't expect regular updates.

I hope you are all having a good day and if not then I hope reading this made you feel better, even just a tad.

Bye from Corgi :)

P.S. (feel free to skip) Just a reminder that all characters (apart from Lottie) belong to Rick Riordan, this is merely a fanfiction based off the Heroes of Olympus series.