Chapter 15.

"Fuck." Ayan mumbled quietly as he held the empty package of sleeping pills in his hand. His grip slightly tightend as he turned to Akk who was still sleeping on the bed. With a smooth movement, Aye would get up to his feet again. Slowly, with the intention not to wake up the taller boy, he went back to the bed. 

He had the weird feeling in his guts he always had when he needed to wake up his mother as a kid as he had a nightmare or puked into his bed. But after some mental preparing, he stretched out his arm and gently shook Akk on his shoulder. 

The reaction he got from Akk was just a tired sound and he would change his position slightly. Again, Aye would put his hand onto Akk's shoulder and shake him slightly. This time he actually woke up and turned to Ayan. 

"Yeah?" He asked tiredly as his hands moved to his face to rub his eyes. The bed made some cracking sounds as the boy sat up in his bed to get a better view of Aye. 

After a few short seconds Ayan would break the silence. "I got a small problem." He mumbled as he pressed the empty package of pills into Akk's hand who would expect the small box. Akk opened it and saw the problem. "You have sleeping problems?" His voice was quite as he asked. 

Ayan nodded a bit. "I always buy them here nearby at a small shop. If I could borrow your keys and a few bucks I could go and buy myself some new ones. I'd be back in about 15 minutes." 

Akk thought a bit about Ayan's words before he took one end of the blanket and threw it away from his body. With a small movement he would sit to the side, letting his feet touch the ground. Ayan took a step back as Akk did that to give me more space at the feet. "No, no. It's okay. I will buy them." The taller boy said as he stood up from the mattress. 

Slowly, he walked over to the light switch and turned it on. Both of the boys shut their eyes immediately cause the bright light was kind of a surprise. Ayan just stared at Akk as the taller boy took off his shirt he would always wore at night to change into more normal clothes. 

"You really don't have to, you know? I forgot to buy the pills. Just continue sleeping." Aye said as his eyes still were on Akk's naked torso. The waist was thin and the stomach flat. Small pecks at the top and small textures of a biceps. He gulped as he wanted to take his eyes off Akk but basically couldn't. Only as the black fabric of Akk's shirt fell over his body, covering him up, Ayan was able to turn his attention to something else: Akk's face. 

His black eyes looked into Ayan's. "Don't worry. If it's true what you have said it will only take 15 minutes. It's not like I will die if I get a bit less sleep. So just wait here for me until I am back." He made himself clear as one of his hands grabbed some keys. Akk put them into the pockets of his jean before he took the wallet. 

He opened it slightly to check if there is still enough money. And yes, he still had about 800 (About 22$/20€) baht cash in his wallet. With one hand, he shut the wallet close again and put it into his other pocket. Before he made himself ready to leave by putting on his shoes, he gabbed himself his phone. "Call me if you need anything else. Also, where exactly is that shop?" Akk raised his eyebrow. 

Ayan nodded. "It's near that cat Café. Only two shops further. It has a yellow sign on top of the door which as long as I know glows. Unable to miss." He said as he sat down on the bed again. He got a nod from Akk in understanding before he would leave, closing the door behind him. Now, Ayan was alone in Akk's dorm. And to be honest, he had no idea what to do in this small room. It was new. Normally he had that big house with pool and the big kitchen or his own bathroom in the room. 

But this dorm was the complete opposite. Living room and bedroom was one. No kitchen. A small bathroom. And that's basically it. 

Still, if Ayan was honest, he rather was here with some company than alone at his big house. Okay, yes, Aye had his uncle with him but that doesn't really count, does it?