Chapter 8.

Akk sat behind his desk holding Ayan's essay in his hands. With every page he read, he got angrier and angrier. The edges left and right of the papers had already been crumpled and crushed by Akk. His teeth were clenched and the tension in the dorm room was strained.

Not only was he angry because Ayan managed to write a 10 page essay in two days, no, he was also angry because the arguments that Aye brought up weren't even too bad. Of course, Akk couldn't agree or support Aye's statements, but it made him think for a few seconds.

In the same second as Akk had finished reading the essay, he threw the few pieces of paper into the trash can next to his desk. But since his trash can was already full to the brim, Akk had to help a little by stamping the paper down with his foot. So he could create more space.

Right now, everything around Akk was making him annoyed. Even the ticking of his clock made him freak out. Only one thing could reassure Akk now: work. So he sat back up in his chair and pulled out some more papers. It were some documents for the school's sports festival that he and the teachers had been working on for a few weeks now.

He finally had all the student's names who wanted to take part in the festival. And thanks to Ayan, he also had the perfect schedule for each station and class. Now he only had to make sure that there would be no protests that could disrupt or even ruin the event. After all, the festival's fundamental aim was to rebuild Suppalo's reputation.

But he had to use his phone for that, since the students who usually protest have about as many brain cells as Akk's grade point average looks like. Exactly 1.0. That's why the Protestants always use Instagram posts to make out where they meet and when. Not even private chats. This makes Akk always know where and when to be to avoid disasters. Actually a very easy job since the Protestants have their own damn account for it called "Suppalo Protests".

When he unlocked his phone he saw that he had 5 new messages from Khan and Wat. He thought about it for a moment and decided to read the messages.

Chat: 

The three musketeers 

Wat: Guys!!! What will you wear to the sports festival?

Khan: Bro that festival is in two months! Shut up!

Wat: But I wanna impress the girls!

Khan: Which girls? Did you forget which school you are going to? 

Wat: Wait... The girls from the other school won't be there? 

A long sigh filled the room as Akk laid his phone down on his wooden table to contemplate whether to shatter Wat's dreams on the day he would dress up for the girls who weren't coming, or now that it would probably hurt the least. After a few seconds of thinking, Akk picked up his phone again to write the following:

Akk: No, Wat. No girls. Especially not for YOU. I have justice for the girls at this point.

Akk looked away again. His eyes fell on his trash can. He bent down and retrieved Ayan's essay. Just as Akk was about to read the last page again, he saw in the corner of his eye that Wat had written a message. Out of reflex, he put down the stapled papers and threw his focus on his phone.

Wat: FUZKVHVUKZFVKUHZFVGHZ

This was the moment when Akk decided to quickly leave the chat and concentrate on the essentials. He closed the app and went into Instagram.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Another week has passed. It slowly became Akk's everyday life: Getting up, going to school, "Bullying" Ayan, actual school, giving Ayan unnecessary tasks, watching Ayan how he slowly breaks inside, going home again, working at the sports festival, and going to sleep. Maybe meet up with Wat and Khan every now and then and if things are going well, Akk even goes for a walk in the park. But this doesn't happen too often.

Meanwhile, Aye was on his way to school. For certain reasons he was happy that he was able to avoid human contact since he drove in his car. Still, he drove through the streets like he always did. He saw how the other students of Suppalo danced a little as the streetlights shone on them. It was one of Aye's favorite things to look at all the people walking to school or work in the morning. Looking at what the people wore, how fast they walked, their hairstyles and if they were in groups or just alone. It all just made him... Happy.

His backpack and the umbrella he had been given by his so-called "rain hero" were both lying close to him on the passenger seat.

It took around 15 minutes for Aye to find a good spot to park in. The moment he got out, he quickly grabbed his umbrella and opened it. He also grabbed his backpack and swung it around his left shoulder. There was a loud bang as he slammed the car door and then locked his car.

With the keys in his pocket, Aye walked across the school grounds towards the entrance. Raindrops flow onto the black umbrella while making a relaxing sound. He sighed deeply. "A new day in this motherfucking school. Great!.. And if it wouldn't be bad enough already, I also have an annoying students prefect hanging on my ass." A disgusted face was shown on Aye's face before he entered the weird shaped building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akk was already sitting in his chair. How normally, he was the first in the classroom. Next came Thua, Khan, and Wat. Thua was already in his chair getting ready for class. Akk looked over at his two friends and waved slightly. However, he had to admit that they were acting rather strangely. They didn't even annoy each other.

He cried out as Khan threw him off his chair and he was suddenly dragged around on the floor like a felled tree. "Khan! What the hell are you doing!?" Akk got up and staggered after Khan, who dragged him out of the classroom. Wat meanwhile ran in the direction of the teacher's toilet. Akk's heart beat faster when he didn't know what was about to happen.

Wat opened the door of the teachers' toilet and Khan dragged Akk into the small room. Just as he was about to confront the two, Wat stared at him.

"We have to talk."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry that it took so long! I just got lazy again. 

I am by the way now on the level where I say: If I would ever write this story to the end, it will have manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Chapters! 

Also, I think that this is so far the worst chapter I wrote. It for real seems as if I just forced some scenes so I get to the 1000 words. But I will try my best to make it seem "less forced" 😞

I tried my best though and I bet it will get better soon cause I am now back into my actual script and don't have to think much but just write by my foundation!

Anyway... It is 4 a.m right now and I am gonna celebrate my best friend's birthday later. Sooo I'd better go now before I am gonna pass out due exhaustion later 🤭

Have a nice day/night/whatsoever! ❤️