Chapter 6.

As Aye calmed down again, he noticed that the rain still didn't stop. And probably it also won't stop for the next few hours. It was already 6 p.m. Or that's what Ayan's phone said at least. Be that as it may, he didn't want to sit here until midnight. So he did the only logical thing which came to his mind. Run. 

He got up from the big stone staircase and put his phone back in his pocket where it can't get wet. There was not a soul on either side of Ayan. It was for the better, because Aye didn't want anyone to see him running around the school like a madman.

Either way, Ayan managed not to run far before something caught his attention. He was just standing at the fence separating the two basketball courts and the school building when he stared at a black umbrella leaning against the fence.Like a few minutes before, Ayan looked around. But still, nobody was to be seen. Not right, left, behind him, in front of him, above him or under him. No one. Not hard to notice, this confused the short boy.

"I could swear it wasn't there when I came here." He thought to himself. He was so lost in his thoughts, that he didn't even notice anymore that he got wet. 

Ayan looked around one last time before taking the umbrella in his hands to look at it. It was a heavy umbrella with a dark wooden handle at the bottom. The umbrella had a certain smell that Aye knew. But from where? That smell was so familiar to him. Probably only the shop from which the umbrella was bought.

But before he complained, he used the time to open the umbrella to get himself dry. A small but thankful smile was visible on his lips. He didn't know who gave him that umbrella, but whoever it was had something good on him. Ayan gripped the handle tightly in his hands as he heard the raindrops falling onto the umbrella's delicate fabric.

For some reason, this moment made Ayan so happy that he had this wide grin on his face the whole time. At least not everyone on this planet hated him. Aye was so happy that sometimes he made jumps out of joy on his way home.

Once home, Aye kicked off his shoes and rushed to the kitchen. There he took a cloth and began to carefully dry the umbrella. If Ayan would ever find the actual owner, he will give them back their umbrella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akk took a few deep breaths as he stared at the large wooden door in front of him. In the reflection from the window that was installed in the door, he quickly fixed his hair. He wanted to look as good as possible when facing his teacher. Finally satisfied with the way he looked, he grabbed the doorknob and slowly pushed it down.

Slowly but surely, Akk walked in front of the teacher's desk, which was located in Teacher Chadok and Teacher Sani's office. Akk didn't know how to begin his little "speech," so he stood motionless in front of his teacher for a few seconds. It was difficult for him to contradict, but it was worth a try.

Akk asked, trying to sound as mature as possible. Still, there was an awkward and uncomfortable feeling in his chest as Chadok looked up from his papers, straight into Akk's deep brown eyes. "It is important." he added briefly so that he had Chadok's full attention.

"I hope this is important. I have an appointment in an hour and have to leave in about 5 minutes." Akk's teacher's voice was stern as ever. Akk just nodded. New ideas came up every second how he could start this conversation without angering Chadok. "I want to talk about Ayan Sukkapisit."

Apparently this name sounded interesting for his teacher. But that didn't surprise Akk either. If anyone wanted perfection, it was Chadok. And since Ayan was just like a missing piece from a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle, it shouldn't be a surprise to literally anyone if he got a certain feeling from that name. It was either anger or disgust. Or both. Akk tapped both.

"What about him?" That voice of Chadok alone was capable of giving Akk goosebumps all over his body. "Has he finally left school?" 

"Not really. I want to talk to you about something else. I've been thinking about-" He thought for a second, trying to find the right words that wouldn't anger Chadok."Well, I figured there must be another way to get Ayan out of school. A... more peaceful one." 

He bit his lower lip at the anger in his teacher's eyes. Akk briefly considered saving himself, but when Chadok got up from his chair, Akk couldn't say a word.

"Suppalo is one of the most famous schools in Thailand. For years and even generations, Suppalo, all-boys school has been in the top 10 best and well-behaved schools in this country. Do you really think that I go the peaceful path just because you say so? I'm certainly not going to let this reputation run away just because some annoying teenager thinks he might break our rules."

"Since the beginning of this school year, there have been protests from my own students because the rules aren't the way they would like them to be. Akk, you're the head prefect of this school. You actually are supposed to know that. Someone like Ayan is the last thing we need."

Chadok screamed quite loudly. He got up and walked past Akk like his student was just a piece of dirt. Just as his teacher was about to leave the office for his appointment, Akk decided to follow him to the car.

On the way to Chadok's car, the two passed many shelves filled with prizes and awards."You see these awards? All because our school is one of the best. Behind every one of these awards is a great student who made sure everyone followed the rules. And you Akk, you couldn't even stop three protestants before at the school with stupid signs. So if you're not even up to such an easy task, you better get Mr. Sukkapisit out of this school! And that as soon as possible."

Saying this, Chadok reached his car in the school parking lot. "So you better not disappoint me. Do we understand each other there?" he asked in a deep voice. It was full of pride, but still so much hate.

Akk nodded as he swallowed. He watched his teacher get into his car. "Understood, sir. I won't let you down. That's a promise." Akk tried to say this in a cold yet polite voice to reassure Chadok that he would follow his orders.

After these words neither of the two said another word. All Akk could hear was the car door getting slammed, the engine starting and then he could see his teacher's car disappearing around a corner.

Then, Akk turned back to school again. It was time to make his idol proud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys! So... Looks like the drama is starting from all over again. 😘

But at least I was kind enough to make the start cute. 

How it will continue? I won't tell you. 🤭 

Anyway, before I go, I have to get something off my heart... 

Stan Stray kids. 

Have a nice day/night/whatsoever!!! ❤️