When Decepticons Actually Have Soft Sparks!

Little Lightning Bolt was sparkling-napped, and all the Autobots were freaking the frag out. Optimus was pacing, muttering about all the painful ways to offline Megatron. 

Bulkhead was beating the pit out of a metal punching bag to blow some steam. 

Arcee went out for a drive to clear her processor. 

Bumblebee locked himself in his berthroom as his processor swam with worry for the sparkling he saw as a little brother and Ratchet. 

Well, Ratchet was throwing wrenches at anything that moved while cursing and threatening everything in his native tongue.

Ohh~ Ratchet was going to make those Decepticons pay dearly for taking his sparkling, and he'll make sure it's in the most painful way possible.

~Meanwhile On The Warship~

Lightning Bolt was having the time of his life. I mean, sure, he was scared at first because of past life knowledge, but damn, these Decepticons had slagging soft sparks when it came to sparkling's, and that confused him since he knew they killed thousands of sparkling's back on Cybertron during the war unless... that wasn't actually them...

Nah! It was definitely the Decepticons, because if it wasn't, then who the frag else could have done it?

Currently, he was in the medical bay with the Decepticon medic Knockout. Breakdown was also around, but Lightning Bolt didn't really care about him; he reminded the young Cybertronian too much of Uncle Bulkhead, and that wasn't really a good thing.

Anyhow, Knockout had given me a couple old wrenches to play with, which I found ironic considering who my carrier is, but I guess it's better than grenades because Primus save the spark of the one Cybertronian who would give him grenades to play with. 

~Somewhere In Space~

On a ship known as the Jackhammer, a Cybertronian Mech who goes by the name Wheeljack was piloting when he suddenly sneezed, making the ship that was previously flying straight go crazy and hit a floating space boulder, causing red lights to flash in the cockpit.

~Back On The Warship~

I found banging the wrenches on the metal floor very entertaining. I also noted that whenever I did bang a wrench on the ground, Knockout's helm would twitch slightly at the clanging-like sound the ground made every time the wrench hit it.

I started giggling as I continued my assault on the ground with my wrench. Doing so caused me to be distracted and not notice the seeker sneaking towards me.

But even though I failed to notice him, a certain cherry-red medic didn't.

The next thing I knew, I was quickly snatched from the ground and held tightly against a red chassis as who I quickly Identified as Knockout looked at the seeker with redder than normal optics and hissed — literally HISSED  at him.

"Mine!"  Knockout hissed like an angry mother cat protecting her kittens, but this fact didn't deter Starscream; instead, the seeker gave an angry hiss of his own.

"Give me the sparkling Knockout!" Starscream angerly hissed in return, making the Decepticon medic's optics narrow dangerously.

"Never!" Knockout growled before running out of the medical bay with me held tightly in his arms and a determined seeker hot on his tailpipe.

An hour later, I would find myself sitting in the lap of the warlord known as Megatron. whilst Soundwave threw the medic and seeker around for apparently endangering me by running around the warship.

Since I was a sparkling, I found this highly amusing, so I was laughing my little aft off, but seriously, even if I wasn't a sparkling, I'd still find the scene in front of me hilarious due to the femme-like shrieks and squeals coming from both obviously gay mechs.

Megatron was also chuckling, but I don't know if that's because two of his soldiers were getting thrown around by his communications officer or because I found their shrieks of terror funny.

But either way, my unplanned visit to the Decepticon warship was great — until it wasn't.

A stray vehicon walked in at the wrong time and ended up getting hit by one of Soundwave's tentacles, sending the poor thing flying straight into Megatron, who sat on his throne, and since I was sitting on his lap, unfortunately, me as well.

The end result

Megatron now had a dazed vehicon in his lap, and I was now dating the hard metal floor.

All fell silent. Every Decepticon now had their undivided attention on the sparkling, now-laying faceplate first on the ground, unmoving.

And It remained like that for more than 2 minutes.

Just as the Decepticons started to fear that the poor sparkling had offlined, a sudden, loud shriek of pain travelled through the room, and the reaction was instant.

Megatron quickly shoved the still-dazed Vehicon off, stood up, and before the poor guy could regain himself, the warlord decapitated him with his blade.

Everything went to scrap after that.

Soundwave threw the medic and the femme-like seeker out the warship window. 

Breakdown dove out the same window after his paintjob-obsessed mate.

A groundbridge opened up in the bridge. 

The Autobots came charging through guns blazing, and Ratchet had a giant cannon over his shoulder that fired wrenches at anybot he laid optics on, and they weren't always Decepticons either. 

No this Wrench Lord fired wrenches at his own teammates.

And he did all this while screaming.

"WHERE IS MY SON? YOU WORTHLESS METAL HUSKS!"

Yeah, Mummy Ratchet was extremely pissed.

Meanwhile, Lightning Bolt sat up slowly and took in the chaos going on around him. 'Did I cause all this?' I thought while looking around at all the bots hitting the ground with large dents in their frames, courtesy of the Wrench Lord himself.

A wrench suddenly went flying, hitting Optimus right in the interface panel. He yelped in pain and fell to his knees, holding his panel in pain, a lone tear falling from his optic as he squeaked. "Why?"

Megatron laughed at the Prime's misfortune, but he too was quickly brought to his knees, holding his panel in pain after getting the same wrench treatment his rival did, which brought a smile to the Prime's faceplate even if he was still in pain himself.

Whipping my helm in the direction the wrench came from, my optics widened in surprise as I witnessed my carrier with a cannon over his shoulder firing wrenches at everyone and everything. 'What the frag!? Where did he get that wrench cannon from?'

The chaos continued until Ratchet was the last one standing; he had rained supreme over not only the Decepticons but also his fellow Autobots.

Ratchet looked at his handy work with a satisfied smirk before raising his arm, not holding his cannon in the air, and shouted. "I HAVE RAINED SUPREME! KNEEL BEFORE ME, YOU PEASANTS!"

It was safe to say Lightning Bolt's life was full of chaos, and it would only grow more chaotic as he grew older.