ɪɪɪ. ʙᴇᴀᴄᴏɴ ʜɪʟʟꜱ

Start from the beginning

"You are very...extraordinary for your age." Anthea observes, glancing over at them emotionlessly. 

"Um...Thank you?" Stiles says but it comes out more as a question. 

"It was not a compliment." Anthea states shortly, staring emotionlessly into the boy's stunned and frozen gaze.

"Here, Anthea." Coach Finstock comes back with a schedule and a paper with her locker combination. "You can change your locker combination if you want. McCall, Stilinski, you better show her to her locker and to class. She's my favorite." 

Stiles stares stunned. "Coach, you've known her for barely an hour!" 

"Is that back talk?" Coach Finstock raises his eyebrows before scoffing and leaving the scene. Stiles stares in disbelief after him. 

Scott offers Anthea a small soft and kind smile. "How about we show you to the lockers, your class and introduce you to our friends?" 

Anthea stares blankly. Scott smiles wider, seeing it as an improvement from her earlier emotionless stare. "Sure. Why not?" She replies emotionlessly. 

Scott purses his lips, nodding excitedly before the two boys lead her to her locker, where Aiden and Ethan stand. She has the locker between theirs. 

"Oh, and this is...the twins who apparently are your cousin." There is no hostility in Scott's tone, just softness and slight confusion. 

"Aiden. Ethan. Nice to see you. Let me know when you want a second round of the wolfsbane and mistletoe party." Stiles smiles innocently. 

Anthea glances over at the human. She makes a mental note to not underestimate Stiles Stilinski. He may be human, but clearly is capable of injuring werewolves. Her thoughts get interrupted by a text from Kol. 

Uncle Koala Bear 🐨

08:22 AM

I miss you, my darling niece. I have an apartment in New Orleans. Finn also lives here. Nik is still in the mansion in Mystic Falls. He's been...gloomy and grumpy since you left. 

Anthea stares emotionlessly down at the text message but mentally smiles slightly. It's always been hard to pick a favorite since they all care about her so much. She goes out of the private conversation, seeing a text message from Finn and Klaus. 

Uncle Finn

02:47 PM

I miss you. By the way, I and Kol met our aunt Dahlia. We found out we have an older sister named Freya. You have an extra aunt. She's a witch. You have things in common. She is excited to meet you one day. You can come by any day you want. You don't even need to ask. 

Anthea bites her bottom lip, not wanting to read whatever poor excuse or lie Klaus has texted her. So she turns off her phone, turning her attention to the arguing four boys. 

"As much as I enjoy this, I really need to get to AP Physics." Anthea speaks up. 

Stiles and Aiden turn to her with wide-open mouths. 

"You have AP-" Aiden looks stunned. 

"AP Biology?! Are you serious? How smart are you?! What level of IQ do you have?!" Stiles exclaims. 

"Well, genius-level is at 140 to 145. I have an IQ of 192. I'm pretty much a genius. I just don't show it every second." Anthea tells them.