ɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴛʜᴇᴀ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ

Anthea suddenly gasps awake and she sits up, clenching harshly onto the sides of the coffin. She meets her uncle's hazel brown gaze. 

"Who is that? She looks very young. She's like little Gilbert." A unfamiliar voice comments, glancing over at her. 

Anthea stares emotionlessly. "Take it easy, you perverted pedophile. And I'm 16, you bloody brainless wanker. And who are you to talk? Have you ever looked in the mirror?" 

Damon looks offended at her. 

"Anthea. My sweet little Loki. Always up to mischief." Kol speaks up, speeding out of his coffin. He turns to Damon. "And she's right. Stop checking out my niece, you perv." 

If possible, Damon looks even more offended. 

"You will have to excuse Anthea and Kol. They're quite...a duo. That's why Niklaus never kept them undaggered at the time period. He feared what mischief their minds would come up with." Elijah speaks up solemnly. 

Anthea jumps out of the coffin. "I must say, I do not like that. I prefer a bed and wake up every morning. Not sleeping nonstop for centuries. So, where's the bastard?" 

"Have patience, Thea." Finn speaks up. 

Anthea glances over at him. "Uncle Finn. There you are. Finally awake. I missed my favorite uncle." 

Kol gasps dramatically, placing his hand over his heart. "Ouch. You wound me, my darling niece. I thought I was your favorite. Remember how I took the blame for the murders and massacres you performed so I was daggered instead of you?" 

"We all did it, Kol. Grow up." Rebekah retorts. 

Anthea looks at Damon. "Why are you still here? Aren't you one of those pathetic brothers who goes after a doppelganger?" She keeps an emotionless and bored face. 

Kol and Finn snicker. 

"How do you know about-" Damon begins with furrowed eyebrows. 

"I'm the Original Tribrid. Yes, I'm a witch. Dead-ass witches talk. A lot. Especially about you Salvatores. I don't see why any doppelganger would want you, Damon Salvatore. No wonder both picked Stefan. The better and hotter brother." Anthea speaks. 

"Burn him alive." Rebekah grins proudly. 

"Children. Let's not create any feuds. We have something of greater importance to do tonight." Elijah speaks up. 

"For your information, I'm 18. The only children here are Anthea and Rebekah. They are 16 and 17. But mentally? That's that uglier Salvatore for you." Kol sasses back. 

Damon's eyes widen in offense. 

Anthea chuckles darkly. "Uncle Koala Bear, I think you wounded his enormous ego. Bu-hu. Cry me a river." She gives Damon a mocking pout. 

Finn gives her a small smile. 

"Let's get this going." Elijah announces. 

"You're like the mom we all never wanted." Anthea comments snarkily. 

"I like her now." Damon grins slightly. 

"Well, I never liked you. Not in the rumors and definitely not in person. I can see why you are the second choice. You shouldn't even be a second choice, in my personal opinion." Anthea sasses. 

***

"Kol." Klaus speaks up, looking terrified by his younger brother's presence. But there's one presence he fears even more. Someone who could definitely kill him. Because she's more powerful than him and much stronger. The apex predator.