ɪɪɪ. ʙᴇᴀᴄᴏɴ ʜɪʟʟꜱ

Anthea eats a sandwich as she walks into the school building next to Aiden and Ethan. She follows them to their lockers, fully aware of how everyone is watching her.

Unlike the twins, Anthea doesn't like the attention. In fact, she hates it. She has never liked the attention. Ever since she was a kid, she was antisocial. 

"Oh, you must be Anthea Mikaelson. Your uncle called and informed me you were starting today. I'm Coach Finstock. You can call me Coach. A warning, if you see a hyperactive boy with brown hair, brown eyes, and a sarcastic aura...run. Flee the scene. Skip classes if you have to." Coach Finstock tells her. (A/N: Stiles and Coach are gonna be fun to write)

Aiden and Ethan share a small grin. 

"Okay." Anthea nods slightly, although she does not understand why a teacher would ask advice her to stay away from a certain student. But she doesn't really care for this boy.

"I'll show you to the reception where you can get your schedule and locker number. We've assigned one of our students to show you around." Coach Finstock announces. 

"Sounds...good." Anthea expresses before following Coach Finstock to the reception. She is greeted by two boys standing by the reception. 

Coach Finstock sighs, dragging his hands over his face before turning to the receptionist. "Seriously? You had to bring Stilinski? Couldn't you find anyone else? Even Malia would've been enough. No academic knowledge is required. Just a knowledge of where things are around the school. Is nobody else available? What about Yukimura? Dunbar? Raeken? Mason Hewitt? Josh Diaz? Hayden Romero? Tracy Stewart? Lydia Martin? Isaac Lahey? Corey Bryant? Anyone?"

"That makes you the hyperactive boy with the sarcastic aura he warned me for. He told me I should run if I see you and flee the scene. And skip classes if it was the only way to avoid your presence." Anthea announces, glancing at the Stilinski boy. 

Stiles makes an irritated face out of disbelief. "Are- Is she for real right now? He really warned this redhead beauty- girl, this redhead girl, to avoid me?" He turns to the other boy. 

Anthea crosses her arms, her mouth twisting slightly after Stiles calls her a beauty. Meanwhile, Coach Finstock keeps arguing with the poor traumatized receptionist. 

"Your couch seems...intense." Anthea expresses, gazing emotionlessly over at the two chatting boys. Their heads immediately snap to hers. 

She notices how the Latino boy keeps staring at her intensively like he's found something he's lost or been away from in a very long time. 

"I...Uh, I'm Scott." The Latino boy introduces himself awkwardly. 

"Anthea Mikaelson. Niece of Deucalion and cousin of Aiden and Ethan Steiner." Anthea introduces herself. Aiden and Ethan told her this morning about the True Alpha. Scott McCall. 

Scott's eyes widen. He looks around before leaning closer. "Y-You know? About....werewolves? And the supernatural?" 

Anthea narrows her eyes. "Do you really think I do not know the supernatural with my family name? Maybe you should ask your friends, Derek and Peter, about my family. Just mention my last name, Mikaelson, and see how they react." 

"Uh-" Scott begins. 

"Well, I'm sorry, but it seems you're stuck with Stilinski and McCall. They're on the lacrosse team. They're on first line. But that doesn't make them tolerable." Coach Finstock announces. 

Stiles makes an irritated face, even more irritated than before. "I hate this guy...So much. I swear, I hate him." 

"Stiles. It's okay. J-Just ignore him, okay?" Scott tells him softly.