[9: Planning & Recovering.]

Start from the beginning

"How ironic.. the admin died? Pfftt~" It laughed. "W-what.. do you m-mean by that..?" I asked, but no response. It's all silent now..
"Who are you?!.." I asked again, sounding a little desperate to know.

"...you'll know me soon... ↸ᔑ||↸∷ᒷᔑᒲ." It says and it's all silent again. The only sound that can be heard is my heartbeat and breathings. I suddenly felt so tired, and my breath hitches.

But before I knew it, I passed out in the void.
___________

3rd POV:
___________

Back in the Arctic and Technoblade's cabin...

Technoblade has already arrived at the cabin. Philza, Technoblade and Awesamdude are in the cabin, whilst Niki and Ghostbur are outside, playing with friend and the dogs everywhere around the cabin. For Ranboo, he had to go somewhere, cause he needed some private time.

Technoblade and Awesamdude are talking in a room, whilst Dream is sleeping in Technoblade's bedroom with Philza looking after him.
___________

3rd POV: With Technoblade and Awesamdude.
___________

The two were in another room, as they talk and plan about something. Technoblade looks up at Awesamdude, a bit suspicious and surprised. "It's hard to believe... that you're a Warden, and you're supposed to be on the hero's side but here you are.. asking if you could join the syndicate."

"I've been... secretive for awhile, Techno." Awesamdude exclaimed. "Secretive? Mind elaborate a bit?" Technoblade asked, interested.

"Well, I've been working with Dream for awhile, but Dream himself is not aware of that. I just happen to be his secretive helper in the shadows." Awesamdude said. Technoblade's eyes narrowed slightly, as he crossed his arms.

"Then, why did you let Quackity torture him, hm?" Technoblade asked, sounding even more suspicious of this current conversation.

"I was forced and threatened, Techno. You know that I'm the type to argue back, but when it comes to Quackity.. I kinda wouldn't dare to mess with him, he's the type to lose his temper whenever people don't listen to what he says."

"So, you're scared of him?" Technoblade uttered, and raising an eyebrow. "Kinda.", "That doesn't sounds like 'kinda.' to me." Awesamdude huffed and crossed his arms.

"You don't know exactly what that duck threatened me with." Awesamdude remarked. Technoblade chortled. "Oh yeah? What exactly DID the psychopathic duck threatened you with?"

Awesamdude sighed, and frowned. "Have you seen Ponk?", "Well, yes. I have. Why?" Technoblade looked slightly confused. Awesamdude cleared his throat and spoke again. "Well, you see his left arm, it's missing, right?"

Technoblade nods, and let Awesamdude continue. "....I was.. the one who cut his arm off." This news surprised Technoblade, as he stood silent and looked shock.
"Wait, wait, wait, wait... WHAT?!" Technoblade exclaimed, shock.

"Hm. And Quackity threatened me, if I don't listen to him, he'll cut Ponk's other arm off and I don't.. want that." Awesamdude said and his voice trailed off.

"Wait, but- why?" Technoblade asked, still shocked. Awesamdude look at him for a second before looking down at the ground. "..you don't need to know." Says Awesamdude.
"I- okay then. Although, I'm a little concerned on what happened to you and Ponk's relationship." Technoblade muttered.

"Ugh, fine whatever. Ponk had to take a punishment after stealing some of the prison keycards. And such, I had to cut his arm off...", "you're one brutal Warden, if you ask me." Technoblade stated.