Ch-6 Confrontation and the truth

In Rohit's defence, he managed to hide the truth and his worry for two days before he got caught.

Hiding this big truth for two days from virat was also a big thing, so rohit did really good in his opinion.

And he did really good in blurting the truth to virat also. Because if he hadn't, then he wouldn't be sitting with mahi right now in Eden gardens, and wouldn't have realized mahi was innocent all along or rather mahi bhai as he had decided to say from now on.

And as they were sitting Alone in the big stadium, enjoying the view, and rohit explaining how much fun it is here to play cricket, he was glad for the events that occurred today even if they were not the best.

Virat looked at Rohit. "From the two days, I have noticed that you are worried. Just tell me the truth, what happened between you and mahi. It was not a simple debate I know that."

Rohit sighed. "but you have to promise me, you will not get angry." Rohit said.
"Just tell me." Virat said don't promising anything.
"First promise." Rohit said adamant.
"Rohit please."
"Okay fine." Rohit said knowing that he can't hide it any longer. And then told the whole conversation between him and mahi and regretted it immediately as he saw the anger on virat's face.

"How dare he?" Virat said angrily
"What does he think of himself? Trying to ruin every good thing I have."

"Virat calm down." Rohit said but virat did not listen.
"No I am not going to leave him today. Enough is enough."

Virat said and went towards mahi's room and opened the door without talking.

Mahi was talking with someone on phone. "Yeah, have they decided about the date.."

"How dare you?" Virat shouted.
Mahi looked at him surprised and then saw rohit standing behind him and realized what might have happened.
"Listen I will talk to you later." He said and cut the call.

"How dare I what?" He asked calmly getting up "and is this the way to enter the bedroom of a guest?"

"Enough with that bullshit." Virat snapped. "and you know perfectly well what I am talking about."

"Don't swear in front of a guest, and I don't know what you are talking about."

Mahi's words and the calmness in his voice was just angering virat further.

"For God's sake, leave your act. First you eavesdrop on our conversations and then you go to my best friend behind my back and try to fill his ears against my girlfriend. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Listen to me, I didnt eavesdrop on your conversation, her name came when I was passing by and I know now dangerous she is because she works in the film industry and my friend has already gone through it. I am just trying to help you. I know more about her than you can know in six months."

"Stop telling lies. Just tell me you have problems with me since your father married my mother and you can't see my happiness. Have you ever done a film with her? Or an ad shoot or anything?"

"No I have not done, but that doesn't mean...."
"That does mean that you don't know anything about her and either you are just believing the rumours or you are lying to me."

"I am not lying to you and I am not believing rumours as my friend was involved in this, so I have seen it."

"Your friend probably is a liar like you."

"Okay, you know what? Don't believe me that's fine. Do whatever you want. I was just trying to help you." Mahi said irritated.

"Yeah, see, that's the thing. You told the same to Rohit and you are telling the same to me. But I don't understand why would you try to help me. You tried to kill me when I was eight years old, then why would you try to help me, now?"